Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pets friendly guesthouse

mlay

For my next vacation, 1 april my GF want take with her , the lovely but embarrassing puppy ...

So I look for a guesthouse, hotel or appartement allowing pets.

There's a few in Jomtien but I prefer to stay around soi buakhow area. 1000 baht range.

Thanks

orca-image-1516092184995.jpg_1516092185615.jpeg

How annoying.. haha :P

But to answer your question, no.

Best call around or send out an email to several places?? :)

15 minutes ago, thisisdre said:

How annoying.. haha :P

But to answer your question, no.

Best call around or send out an email to several places?? :)

That's what I've doing ..and get many "no" answer but get 1 positive answer from Baku !! 

Really happy because rooms r really nice and new..and also in my favourite area ,buakhow Soi 15.

Cool

I'm sure this will come in handy to anyone else looking to bring a pet sometime :)

12 minutes ago, mlay said:

That's what I've doing ..and get many "no" answer but get 1 positive answer from Baku !! 

Really happy because rooms r really nice and new..and also in my favourite area ,buakhow Soi 15.

Kudos  to Baku management if you they agree to accommodate your pet. But can yoy let me know when you'll be there??? I'm allergic to little barking dogs especially when im snoozing. 555  Pussy okay...but puppy not so much..555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 months later...

All Ibis hotels are pet friendly, including the one on Second Rd in Pattaya.

I was considering traveling in Thailand with a small dog which is easy to do in the US, but not here. Ibis hotels would be a salvation as they are all over the country.

Archived