Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Trip Advisor's List of Top Pattaya Restaurants

Evil Penevil

TripAdvisor will probably need a massive "rethink" in the next 5 years. The smoke-n-mirrors thing can only work for so long before their customer base gets hip to it.

The stock peaked in 2014 and has been dropping ever since. "Plummet" would be a better way to describe it in 2017. 

Forget all about TA as booking.com hotel recensions as well.

They are fake, saw a document and the hotel owners told, that if they pay the rangking is higher.

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/434gqw/i-made-my-shed-the-top-rated-restaurant-on-tripadvisor?int=appleNews&utm_campaign=SocialPilot&utm_content=social-6ev7q&utm_medium=social&utm_source=SocialMedia

"Restaurant owners would pay me £10 and I'd write a positive review of their place, despite never eating there. "

Archived