IGNORED

Translation of น้ำยา used in the context of sex

supergeil

A lady told me that her (older) boyfriend ไม่มีน้ำยา and it was clear that she was talking about his sexual capabilities.

But is that a way to say he is impotent? sterile? low sex drive?

Except for ขนมจีนน้ำยา I only know the word used in cleaning solution contexts, so I am puzzled as to what exactly it refers to when it comes to sex.

It means "no good fucking" according to my missus.....and she,s always right :ThumbUp6:

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

It means "no good fucking" according to my missus.....and she,s always right :ThumbUp6:

Oh fuck, what's the OP doing talking to my teerak ... she said she go back village :Oops1:

2 hours ago, supergeil said:

A lady told me that her (older) boyfriend ไม่มีน้ำยา and it was clear that she was talking about his sexual capabilities.

But is that a way to say he is impotent? sterile? low sex drive?

Except for ขนมจีนน้ำยา I only know the word used in cleaning solution contexts, so I am puzzled as to what exactly it refers to when it comes to sex.

It means that she wants you to give her a serious shagging as her boyfriend is shit in the sack. Often used a an insult by Thai girls to their boyfriends.

From my notes:

แฟนไม่มีน้ำยา มีแต่ขนมจีน

น้ำยา is the sauce you eat with ขนมจีน (chinese rice noodles) in the dish  ขนมจีนน้ำยา

In fact น้ำยา can be any Liquid which has a special/important function (herbal Liquid, medicine, the freon in an airco, cleaning liquid).

น้ำยา in sex similarly also refers to a liquid: sperm.

Normally you would say only ไม่มีน้ำยา" when a guy is not very good in bed or when he's not able to produce offspring (เป็นมัน - to be sterile).

In a much broader context you could translate น้ำยา as talent or ability. So, you can say  ไม่มีน้ำยา เรียนไม่ได้เรื่อง (he has no talent, he doesn't understand anything of what he studies)

The word น้ำยา and ขนมจีน often go together. So saying ไม่มีน้ำยา มีแต่ขนมจีน (he doesn't have sauce, he only has noodles) is a word game / language joke and it just means ไม่มีน้ำยา - he has no "ability" (mostly used in a sexual context). 

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Archived