Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Sky Gallery

ChiFlyer

I had noticed references to Sky Gallery and the web site looked interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/theskygallerypattaya/

Took the GF and her sister for a sundown dinner to try the place. Short story is I do not care for it. Reasons why are:

• They would not take a reservation for a Sunday night.
  • Very touristy crowd.
  • Food is mediocre and not cheap.
  • They seated us in some bean bag chairs that were not at all comfortable and provided no view of the Ocean sunset.
  • Cocktails were not that great.
  • Staff and kitchen seemed stressed due to the crowd size.

I am calling tourist trap on this one.

The only thing I was impressed with there is the selection of iced teas. 

The view and the food is nothing special. 

Hmm... not totally agree with u.

Yes it's not cheap ,but for me and my girl the food was  always tasty and quickly served.

Often crowded but very,very  popular with Thai people.

The view is quite nice and its a great change to spend quality time with a girl.

FB_IMG_1517251791160.jpg

FB_IMG_1517251784501.jpg

FB_IMG_1517251765130.jpg

FB_IMG_1517251760253.jpg

FB_IMG_1517251752505.jpg

I was there a few weeks ago. Food was decent but i did find it quite cheap. Beef Stroganoff, sea food spaghetti, caesar salad, garlic bread, fries for the kid, drink and a cocktail for less than 1300 baht is very reasonable. Cocktail was very watery, service slow due to understaffed. Something about the place just didn't feel right, won't be in a hurry to return

Sounds like Cabbages and Condoms just down the road. Great view but mediocre food and service.

• 3 weeks later...

I will say the Thai girls love it when you take them there.  My date could barely put her phone down she was taking so many photos.

0130181740a.thumb.jpg.d7f0f4ea7646ff32cb32a7cc23aa8184.jpg0130181757a.thumb.jpg.8924ddca41f23bb5179634b9a27d3818.jpg0130181821.thumb.jpg.87045d8900ea56fc58cf7fc982cc3c55.jpg

The tea I ordered was really good too.  The prices I don't remember being that expensive.  I think 200 or so for a dish.

• Next Trip - November - December 2022 

Sky Gallery IMO is all about what day of the week you go and even more importantly arrival time. Never had bad seats there but then my main LT has friends who work there and she is the only TG I take there. YMMV.   

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

Archived