IGNORED

round of golf with a naughty caddies and a happy ending?

startinggun

Benny Hill did it!

Many of the Married guys go for this to get away from the Wife...In Most Cases Caddies have a low paying Job--Kids--and Husband there trying to help out..No it is Not the Norm....If a few cases you can get lucky but not on a regular basis

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Definitely possible but when there is so much choice in Pattaya often its not worth the trouble

definitely not worth the hassle, imho,golf caddies for the golf,pattaya ladies for the ride,555

It does.

I've had the pleasure of 4 cute little caddies, they always seem to be hornier than your average bar girl.

Me and my mate have a couple of regulars from Emerald....one has a motorbike and no probs for both of them coming in for the night.

for those who think it's not worth the hassle....believe me...it is.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

18 minutes ago, farcanal said:

It does.

I've had the pleasure of 4 cute little caddies, they always seem to be hornier than your average bar girl.

Me and my mate have a couple of regulars from Emerald....one has a motorbike and no probs for both of them coming in for the night.

for those who think it's not worth the hassle....believe me...it is.

OK Farcanal 

When do we arrange to play golf - you arrange the caddies and I'll bring along a  few spare balls !!!

20 hours ago, roderick said:

OK Farcanal 

When do we arrange to play golf - you arrange the caddies and I'll bring along a  few spare balls !!!

Hah.....there's a queue a mile long to get into my golf group.

Just do what we do.....a group of 4, join Pattaya Sports Club, book your golf and you're up and away.

I will say all 4 caddies that I've had the pleasure of, ALL made the 1st move on me. And they all came back on subsequent trips for a repeat performance. Sadly 2 have moved on the other 2 are still available......and there was one situation where we had 4 caddies , all sisters, come back to Pattaya for the night. Talk about keeping it in the family.

I've had caddies I've put the question to and got a polite "no" and I've also had caddies ask to come in and for one reason or another I've had to say "sorry, no"

They're definitely out there....I've got 2 atm that are a "work in progress"

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2018 at 06:10, farcanal said:

Hah.....there's a queue a mile long to get into my golf group.

Just do what we do.....a group of 4, join Pattaya Sports Club, book your golf and you're up and away.

I will say all 4 caddies that I've had the pleasure of, ALL made the 1st move on me. And they all came back on subsequent trips for a repeat performance. Sadly 2 have moved on the other 2 are still available......and there was one situation where we had 4 caddies , all sisters, come back to Pattaya for the night. Talk about keeping it in the family.

I've had caddies I've put the question to and got a polite "no" and I've also had caddies ask to come in and for one reason or another I've had to say "sorry, no"

They're definitely out there....I've got 2 atm that are a "work in progress"

hansum man

One of the key issues to bear in mind is to be discreet. You can be sure that your caddy won't want to get a reputation of being a slapper; (remember, they are not BGs). If you are getting the right signals, ask her if she would like to meet up after work sometime. If she says yes, then discreetly exchange phone/LINE details. Don't tell your playing partners/mates until after golf, as one of them might blab to another caddy. 

56 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

One of the key issues to bear in mind is to be discreet. You can be sure that your caddy won't want to get a reputation of being a slapper; (remember, they are not BGs). If you are getting the right signals, ask her if she would like to meet up after work sometime. If she says yes, then discreetly exchange phone/LINE details. Don't tell your playing partners/mates until after golf, as one of them might blab to another caddy. 

By the sounds of it Lottellee you have got a few caddies on the go? 5555

20 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

By the sounds of it Lottellee you have got a few caddies on the go? 5555

No mate, not anymore. I did have (ahem) ‘regulars’ at Phoenix and Eastern Burapha at one time :GrinNod1:

Archived