IGNORED

New Arrival / Departure Card.

Fire Bar Matt

For the phone number I just put in my phone number in my cellphone number in my home country. No one has every questioned it.

Just an update - asked for and was given a departure slip at check in, filled it out and no problem at all at Immigration (as expected). 

Just a reminder. There have been a lot of reports of miss stamping(30 days only) lately when you have tourist visa. Please remember to fill in your visa number and put your departure card in the same page your visa sticker is placed, so when IO officer opens your passport, she/he can see your visa.

Might be quite an effort to change the stamp if you notice it outside the airport. So check your stamp in the immigration desk, where it's easy to correct.

Just arrived yday and here couple observations.  I did not have return tkt or throwaway for first time and did not seem to be a problem.  However, guy right ahead of me was turned away for not having address of hotel he was staying at.  I believe he must have had just blank space as I only had hotel name and was asked for clarification, but got through.  After long flight and likely internet issues probably good idea to have hotel confirm with you.  FWIW - first time flying into DMK and given time of day(8am) elected to try "cheap" way of getting over to BKK by bus and than taking shuttle from there.  I would not recommend this as took about 2hrs longer than just shuttle from BKK.  Of course, car service really is way to go if time is worth anything - believe nam was quoting just 400b more for dmk pickup than bkk.

Yes, If you have a visa, even if you do put the visa number on your arrival card ALWAYS check the admitted  to date. IO only gave me 30 days on the 25th and this has happened before. Can be time consuming to fix afterwards. 

Archived