IGNORED

2br in pattaya/jomtien, decent internet, one month.

ZeroCicero

Hi guys!

It seems its not that easy getting 2 br apartments in Pattaya/Jomtien for obvious reason (why build them?) but as it happens im bringing a friend and have some obligations during the day that requires a livingroom and some decent internet. Anybody got any tips from about next wednesday and for a month? Could be we stay longer but dont want to committ to that. Budget like 30k. Thanks in advance :)

2 hours ago, ZeroCicero said:

Hi guys!

It seems its not that easy getting 2 br apartments in Pattaya/Jomtien for obvious reason (why build them?) but as it happens im bringing a friend and have some obligations during the day that requires a livingroom and some decent internet. Anybody got any tips from about next wednesday and for a month? Could be we stay longer but dont want to committ to that. Budget like 30k. Thanks in advance :)

Get in touch with BM Jai Dee Mak.

He has a very nice 2-bed in VT2B. Don’t know if it’s available at the moment.

First one listed on his website:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com/

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Get in touch with BM Jai Dee Mak.

He has a very nice 2-bed in VT2B. Don’t know if it’s available at the moment.

First one listed on his website:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com/

I messaged him 5 days ago, about a 1 month stay. No reply.

It appears the message was read on wednesday. Not very polite IMO. 

What do you mean hard to find?  We have 2 bedroom and we pay 20k? There are plenty around and you can have ours in a few weeks.  We are moving across the street into a 1 bedroom that is larger than our 2 bedroom. :)   Plenty of 2 bedrooms around and I have a agent who is very good finding you something.

On 21/01/2018 at 14:21, taylor1975 said:

I remember it once took him about 3 days to reply to me when I first enquired with him (his internet was down). Could be the case again. Ive stayed 2 seperate occasion with JDM and his rooms/quality/attention to detail are fantastic.

On 1/21/2018 at 21:21, taylor1975 said:

I have just sent you a PM.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

10 hours ago, golden_boy said:

I remember it once took him about 3 days to reply to me when I first enquired with him (his internet was down). Could be the case again. Ive stayed 2 seperate occasion with JDM and his rooms/quality/attention to detail are fantastic.

I have only just sorted out a problem with my Mac desktop my keyboard stopped working and 3 others I tried were not being recognised so I could only use my mouse and look at things but not answer them !!!.

it looks like its all  working ok now.

JDM

On 1/21/2018 at 22:25, lolokalbo said:

What do you mean hard to find?  We have 2 bedroom and we pay 20k? There are plenty around and you can have ours in a few weeks.  We are moving across the street into a 1 bedroom that is larger than our 2 bedroom. :)   Plenty of 2 bedrooms around and I have a agent who is very good finding you something.

Its not this 2 bedroom and the same agent that you posted about in Dec in a different thread I hope ?.

"We will be moving out of our 2 bedroom condo is a few months and looking for a 1+ bedroom. We are having to many problems with water leaks in walls, water heaters not working and now a broken washing machine.  

The place is nice but owner/agent lacks the interest in repairing anything. "

JDM

On 1/23/2018 at 12:28, JAI DEE MAK said:

Its not this 2 bedroom and the same agent that you posted about in Dec in a different thread I hope ?.

"We will be moving out of our 2 bedroom condo is a few months and looking for a 1+ bedroom. We are having to many problems with water leaks in walls, water heaters not working and now a broken washing machine.  

The place is nice but owner/agent lacks the interest in repairing anything. "

JDM

It sure is and they are going to fix the stuff when we move. I will believe it when i see it. :D   Also on the next floor up there is a 2 bedroom open for rent that is on airbnb. They want 26k month for that one but will to drop for long term.  On the 5th floor there is another 2 bedroom for 18k and that has been empty for 18 months.  This town is flooded with with places and many are really shite places too.  On the other hand there are plenty of really OK places but finding a sales person who wants to rent it out is another story.  

There are tons of good rentals in this town but finding someone who want to rent it out is another story. 

Archived