IGNORED

18K Gold chain, i want to sell?

Tom666

Hi !

I find a 18k goldchain in the Philippines, and i dont want it,so i tried to ask some gold shops here in Pattaya but they dont want it,even if they confirm its 18K, i also offered them half price to buy it

its 2-3gram so it would be worth about 2000B and i told them 1000 if they buy it but they dont,ok i only asked 2 goldshops and both dened to buy it

someone know a place where they can buy/wanna buy it?

I asked the jewelery in the corner just before Walking Street and 1 goldshops near tucom !

Stick it on http://bahtsold.com/ or some facebook group mate, if there is anyway you can get some form of authentication or discuss that you would be willing to go with the potential buyer to a goldshop of their choice to authenticate the chain im fairly certain somebody will snap it out your hand for 1k baht.

Honestly speaking, you do sound like Sweden's answer to delboy trotter with this thread 555

Edit: Try find a pawn shop, surely they will buy it?

Going to be hard to sell in Thailand..Pawn shop may give you 500 Baht? Gold shops have no interest in Gold that is not Thai Gold or 96.5%...Even if you have a 999 Gold ounce that will want to send it BKK to have it tested for Purity..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

There is a jewellers on Walking Street, about 50 metres on the left coming from Beach Road, that buy 9ct, 18ct and 24ct gold. I sold them a 9ct ring and got a reasonable price.

i think collingbournes auction house manager buys gold of any carat-

if not he can auction it off for u in his weekly sales-win win

18ct scraps at about 1000THB per gram

But 2 or 3 grams is (I'm sorry to say) very small potatoes and probably not worth the aggravation of stepping outside the Thai 96.5% standard for them.

Take half a kilo of 18ct in and ask for half price, you'll probably need to get your arm stitched back on :D

On 20/01/2018 at 04:39, Lok Jit said:

Going to be hard to sell in Thailand..Pawn shop may give you 500 Baht? Gold shops have no interest in Gold that is not Thai Gold or 96.5%...Even if you have a 999 Gold ounce that will want to send it BKK to have it tested for Purity..

i found a small gold chain not thai on beach and sold to gold shop no problem soi yensabi  got 4000 baht

Archived