Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hua hin guesthouse

I stsyed in Taphouse a few months ago. Rooms a bit small but location was good and a friendly staff and good English owner. Location right in the middle of it. Paid less than 800 baht a night. It used to be called Jings but she sold it and then opened another one up the street(and redirected half his marketing to herself)

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Also recommend the Taphouse , stayed there in october and am booked again for feb .

• 2 months later...

Can i have your room when you leave Sangsom Mick! Planning on visiting Hua Hin next year myself.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I will have to check out this Tap house for future reference.  Generally speaking would say that the quality of guest houses in Pattaya is better than what I have seen in Hua hin relative to similar quality hotel rooms.  IE - took me 3 years to figure out, but in Pattaya you can have more upscale living in select guest houses vs 3star hotel and save yourself 30% - similar location.  However, in Hua Hin I have solid 3star hotel with suite - separate bedroom, living area with patio to nice pool, separate bathroom, separate shower for 700b in great location.  Have not seen guest house in same area of Hua Hin that compares and have checked out quite a few.

Jings is about 800/900 nice rooms very close to the action but quite location.

Buffalo Bills 1500 ish but very nice rooms with a sea view, balcony, lift/elevator and about five minutes walk to the bars, ten minutes stagger back.

http:http://www.buffalobillshuahin.com/

//www.jings.in.th/

Limelight Guesthouse for me. Pretty basic but right in the centre of the fun zone.

I can confirm Taphouse is in a great location just make sure you ask them for a big bed not 2 small beds, I didn't have an in room safe but have stayed there twice now as recently as 2 weeks ago there is also a ladder /stairs on the way up if you don't stay on the ground floor it can be interesting if you are blind drunk

20180315_193512.jpg

20180315_193523.jpg

20180315_193530.jpg

20180315_193539.jpg

On 3/27/2018 at 18:21, thinkingallowed said:

Jings is about 800/900 nice rooms very close to the action but quite location.

Buffalo Bills 1500 ish but very nice rooms with a sea view, balcony, lift/elevator and about five minutes walk to the bars, ten minutes stagger back.

http:http://www.buffalobillshuahin.com/

//www.jings.in.th/

BBs looks interesting... how was the noise from the bar/restaurant at night? I'm guessing that it quietens down early. 

btw...tfp

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, Macawber said:

BBs looks interesting... how was the noise from the bar/restaurant at night? I'm guessing that it quietens down early. 

btw...tfp

Never heard a thing but it's not a raucous sort of place.

Ate a couple of times while there and food was fine.

Laundry service there was excellent. The wife and I handed in a big bag of mixed stuff and it was returned to the room with anything that would be hung up already in the wardrobe and the remainder on the bed split into lady's and gent's piles.

• 1 month later...

MY PLACE i think is in soi 74 near night market , great place i can't remember the price but nice large clean rooms and good service , roof top pool and massage room although massages are expensive , only does breakfasts , nice and quiet motor bike hire next door , i have stayed twice before and the third time it was booked out . you can walk to most places e.g.: night market and food stalls . it's a bit further away to go to beach and the beer bars ect but a bike helps there in that regard . just looked it up trip advisor $51 per night Aussie dollar , up to about 60-70 a night . well worth the money .

the thai who owns it advertises it for sale to lease for 500,000 baht a month but i enquired and the agent said it was sold , went back a second time to suss it out anyway and the girls told my tele that he advertises for sale to get  Westerner in to stay there but actually is not for sale or lease .

i would stay there again anyway as it's a good place .

Archived