IGNORED

Free wifi Suvarnabhumi Pre register

Good day to all, i hope this might help some people, i will be arriving at Suvarnabhumi airport on Sunday morning, at 7.30 am, and i am not sure if the sim card shops will be open, i guess they will be, but just in case, you can get two hours free wifi, when you arrive but you have to register, i was looking at the airport info, and you can pre register for the free wifi, and it will last up to 3 months from date of registration. I would think some people will need to contact, taxi companies or even like me, have been asked bye my condo owner to let them know when i arrive at the airport,  so they can be at my condo to greet me when i get there. There is even a case were some travellers do not want to get there sim card packages at the airport or might not have enough time, if its really busy. I registered yesterday and they sent me an email with my code within minutes . With all the stuff to do once at the airport, its just one less thing you have to do. because i have pre registerd all i have to do is turn on my wifi select the provider, go to my web browser and it will ask to enter the code that you have been given.  This will work at 6 airports in Thailand, you just click the box relevant to you. here is the link to the pre register page. The web page can be a bit temperamental so it might take a few attempts 

http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/wifipreregister

here is the link to the pre register page. The web page can be a bit temperamental so it might take a few attempts 
http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/wifipreregister

Thanks, that's very handy!

My flights usually dock at gates at the opposite end of the terminal no matter which carrier I fly with. The upside of this is plenty of time to get onto the wifi due to the long walk down to immigration...555

Archived