Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Car Trailer

jpduggan1

I am looking to buy a single wheel car trailer,new or secondhand. I want it big enough to carry a dirt bike and other household stuff that I would be bringing up to Udon home every now and then.Grateful for any advice. Jim.

On 1/6/2018 at 13:12, jpduggan1 said:

I am looking to buy a single wheel car trailer,new or secondhand. I want it big enough to carry a dirt bike and other household stuff that I would be bringing up to Udon home every now and then.Grateful for any advice. Jim.

I have one I bought it to use and later bought a Tata flat bed truck so now its just sitting around I was going to put it up for sale if you would like to come look please Call me and we can arrange a time.

It is galvanised and has a drop down back facility perfect for your use.

I will go take a photo it has sat in my garden for a long time and the tires are flat many would just inflate them and sell it !!!!!.

I would not feel comfortable doing this as the side walls may be damaged so I  will put new ones on it.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I that falls through there is an aussie guy in chonburi who manufactures them to aussie standards and sends them back to aussie.

He also sells them in Thailand aswell - I will see if I can dig out the information

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2018 at 11:38, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have one I bought it to use and later bought a Tata flat bed truck so now its just sitting around I was going to put it up for sale if you would like to come look please Call me and we can arrange a time.

It is galvanised and has a drop down back facility perfect for your use.

I will go take a photo it has sat in my garden for a long time and the tires are flat many would just inflate them and sell it !!!!!.

I would not feel comfortable doing this as the side walls may be damaged so I  will put new ones on it.

JDM

Hi Jai D, I just saw your post, sorry for the delay in trying to contact you. I tried your number but it rang out but I will keep trying. 

Regards Jim

On 13/01/2018 at 01:45, dannyth said:

I that falls through there is an aussie guy in chonburi who manufactures them to aussie standards and sends them back to aussie.

He also sells them in Thailand aswell - I will see if I can dig out the information

Thanks Danny I'd appreciate it.   Jim

jpduggan1, came and had a look he liked the trailer but said its bigger then he needs so its still up for sale if any BM is interested  PM me.

JDM

On 1/30/2018 at 14:40, John1001 said:

Single wheel trailer ?  Is that the same as a single axel trailer ?

Yes ( one axel with one wheel on both sides) as apposed to a single axel with two wheels on each side.

JDM

On 1/26/2018 at 19:13, jpduggan1 said:

Thanks Danny I'd appreciate it.   Jim

I believe this is the people you are looking for:

Ozimoto

Threpprasit soi 15 
Pattaya 20150
090 082 1232

On 01/02/2018 at 14:15, Cerberus said:

I believe this is the people you are looking for:

Ozimoto

Threpprasit Soi 15 
Pattaya 20150
090 082 1232

I thought they just did stuff for motorbikes like sidecars and such.

I was under the impression that they could also produce small trailers, The Aussie firm that I know of in Chonburi produce massive trailers for the commercial transportation world. 

Archived