IGNORED

New Thai Learning App for iOS and Android

EvanW

Hey everyone,

I created a Thai learning app for iOS and Android called Pocket Thai that I thought might be helpful for people here.  It's not your average app that just has vocab and pictures but it's actually a 50,000+ word textbook that I released in digital form with audio and built in quizzes to gauge your progress.

It's aimed at people that are serious about learning Thai and it teaches reading and speaking with audio from both male and female native speakers.  You can try the first few lessons for free and see if it's effective/works for you and then there is a paid upgrade to the full program.

I'm still actively making changes and updates based on feedback, and if anyone has any advice or critiques, I would love to hear your thoughts on how it could be better.  

Thanks for taking a look!

Archived