IGNORED

unwanted finnair travel voucher

Guiness

hi all . 

as the title says i have a travel voucher from finnair , which is transferable . A flight will have to be booked ( but need not be used ) be 1/02/2018 . this voucher was originally worth 800€  but i used 495 € for a return flight to bkk last september . so there is 300€ left ! 

is there anyone interested ??

thanks for reading . 

11 minutes ago, glenman said:

I will take it if you are giving it away lol

i didnt realise my generosity was known far and wide !!

6 minutes ago, stephens07 said:

I’m in I’ll start the bidding at 2000 baht

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the offer !

btw : 300 yoyos equal approx 11,500 baht !!

On 2.1.2018 at 01:23, Guiness said:

thanks for the offer !

And for you that voucher is worth 0bht at the moment. BTW: There is "stuff for sale" section in this forum. This section is for newbies.

On ‎01‎-‎01‎-‎2018 at 15:23, Guiness said:

thanks for the offer !

Just curious, how much did you think you would get for it ?

1 minute ago, ShaneFalco said:

Just curious, how much did you think you would get for it ?

i really dont know ! i just threw it out there to see what happens . it would require a large amount of trust as one or other party would have to either pay up on in the hope of receiving the voucher or the other party ( me ) would have to send it hoping to receive payment !!!

note to mods , can you please move this topic to goods for sale . 

Ta 

40 minutes ago, Guiness said:

i really dont know ! i just threw it out there to see what happens . it would require a large amount of trust as one or other party would have to either pay up on in the hope of receiving the voucher or the other party ( me ) would have to send it hoping to receive payment !!!

Yeah, and that is the main problem here i think.

If i needed it (seems i wont make it to Pattaya until late this year due to lack of funds), i would have said something like:

100 Euro if i had to pay first, 150 Euro if you would send the voucher first and i got it verified by Finnair. Have done somthing like this before, and luckily it worked out just fine. Also, even if it doesnt mean s*** in the real world, i would look at the member buying/selling, history on here and so on. Comes down to a gut feeling i guess.

Anyways, good luck with it :)

On 01/01/2018 at 18:23, Guiness said:

thanks for the offer !

You need to be realistic. First of all you are competing against cheaper flights in general. 

I priced up an upcoming trip in Feb. With FinnAir the the price is £732. I can fly directly to BKK for £550. So no value there.

Apart from that, there is the premium of paying more through booking via the website.

In my opinion, your best bet is to point people in the Business Class offers towards this thread. There was someone there considering flying FinnAir's BC for 1500€ at the time. So there is a good chance for a sale under those circumstances.

Archived