IGNORED

Toyota Fortuner and Ford Ranger for rent...

mpm

OP I hope this doesnt come across as negative, thats not my intention and hopefully it gives you an oppo to clarify.

Vehicles and prices sound great but can you confirm it has Full rental Insurance? Rental Insurance and "1st class insurance" are not the same thing.

I ask for a reason - I rented a vehicle a couple of years ago and it has A1 1st Class insurance but when the unfortunate happened it turned out it was not Rental Insurance and the insurer refused to pay.

Again I do hope this is not seen a -ve post, its a very genuine question.

10 minutes ago, Thaifix said:

OP I hope this doesnt come across as negative, thats not my intention and hopefully it gives you an oppo to clarify.

Vehicles and prices sound great but can you confirm it has Full rental Insurance? Rental Insurance and "1st class insurance" are not the same thing.

I ask for a reason - I rented a vehicle a couple of years ago and it has A1 1st Class insurance but when the unfortunate happened it turned out it was not Rental Insurance and the insurer refused to pay.

Again I do hope this is not seen a -ve post, its a very genuine question.

YesThaifix full rental insurance..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, the Ranger is now rented till February, the Fortuner is available from Monday November 12th...Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi martin it's phil long time not see,looking to rent the ranger for a month in February will be in pattaya 10th dec,your phone number still the same? ,I'll give you a ring when i get there,cheers

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

On 25/11/2018 at 21:04, leeds said:

Hi martin it's phil long time not see,looking to rent the ranger for a month in February will be in pattaya 10th dec,your phone number still the same? ,I'll give you a ring when i get there,cheers

Hi Phil, many thanks for post, the Ranger will be available for you mate..Have a safe trip and yes same number

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Martin , long time since I seen you , hope all is well.

query , would the ranger be available 28th march 2019   for 1 month ?            also any chance that I could collect at swampy ?

regards  Alan  UK

On 18/12/2018 at 19:45, thairak said:

Hi Martin , long time since I seen you , hope all is well.

query , would the ranger be available 28th march 2019   for 1 month ?            also any chance that I could collect at swampy ?

regards  Alan  UK

PM sent to you Alan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just rented the Fortuner for a week and returned it on the 20th, December.

The car may be a couple years old, but looked and ran like a new one and had all the proper insurance.

Thanks for the great customer service with the delivery and pick-up from my hotel.

If available on my next trip, will try and rent it again.

Thanks again Martin,

LeoTex

• Like 1

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

On 28/12/2018 at 22:45, LeoTex said:

I just rented the Fortuner for a week and returned it on the 20th, December.

The car may be a couple years old, but looked and ran like a new one and had all the proper insurance.

Thanks for the great customer service with the delivery and pick-up from my hotel.

If available on my next trip, will try and rent it again.

Thanks again Martin,

LeoTex

Many thanks for your positive feedback Leo Tex...Wishing all Pattaya Addicts members all the best for the New Year...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, mpm said:

Many thanks for your positive feedback Leo Tex...Wishing all Pattaya Addicts members all the best for the New Year...

Martin - Happy New Year to you too mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hired the fortuner  for a month,great motor ,usual great service  from Martin,travelled  all over Thailand without a problem,if your looking for a hire car give Martin a try top guy,cheers Martin.

• Like 1

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

I would be interested renting the forerunner for the month of July, please pm me

13 hours ago, leeds said:

Hired the fortuner  for a month,great motor ,usual great service  from Martin,travelled  all over Thailand without a problem,if your looking for a hire car give Martin a try top guy,cheers Martin.

Many thanks for the review Phil, hope you had a good trip home and see you soon mate..

13 hours ago, dingbat22 said:

I would be interested renting the forerunner for the month of July, please pm me

PM sent..Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all, white Fortuner available from August 10th at 8k per week and 25k for a months rental. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, top of the range TRD Revo 4 door, white with black leather seating, 2 yrs old available now at 7k per week and 20k for a months rental..Many thanks..

Message to all....I have used Martin to hire vehicles on a number of occasions - both he and his cars are 100% reliable. Top customer service, decent cars, great value. :ThumbUp6:

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA