IGNORED

Toyota Fortuner and Ford Ranger for rent...

mpm

Hi guys, all the best for 2018 to all...

White Ranger for rent at 7k per week and 20k for a month with 1st class insurance...

White with beige leather 3.0 liter Fortuner for rent at 9k per week and 28k per month..Also with 1st class insurance 

• 1 month later...

Hi all, The White Fortuner is available from Monday the 5th and the Ranger is available from Monday the 12th of Febuary...Many thanks....

Hi all.

Just rented the Fortuner from Marty last week after previously renting from him several years ago.

Brilliant! That describes the car and service Marty provides. He even had the decency to deliver the car to me at Suvarnabum as i was initially heading north and then returned it to him in Pattaya.

Can't recommend Marty any higher. If you read this,mate, once again a big thank you. 

Hi Mate - Looking for 4/5 days rental (w/b 5 March) - happy to pay for a week if need be. Any chance of picking vehicle up at Utapao (we can give driver lift back to Patts). We will drop off the vehicle in central Patts when finished. Not going far as i have the family - only fom LK Legend to Cosy Beach daily + one day's golfing at Khaokeeow.

Let me know if you have anything available.

Cheers

LW

Hi Aussie Wolf many thanks for thumbs up, hope you had a good trip back home...

Lottelle Winna sending you a PM now..Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Rented the OP’s Fortuner this week and was highly delighted with both the vehicle and the levels of customer service. Car delivered on time at Utapao airport, vehicle exactly as described and deposit returned promptly.

I can thoroughly recommend using the car hire services of the OP.

10 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Rented the OP’s Fortuner this week and was highly delighted with both the vehicle and the levels of customer service. Car delivered on time at Utapao airport, vehicle exactly as described and deposit returned promptly.

I can thoroughly recommend using the car hire services of the OP.

Thanks for feedback (LW)...Enjoy the rest of your trip mate....

• 1 month later...

HI all, the Fortuner is available from May 3rd...The Ranger is available from June 24th...Many thanks...

• 1 month later...

Hi, Can you confirm that the Ranger is available for four days next week, 27-30th June and do you have a couple of photo's?  Thank you.

On 18 มิถุนายน ค.ศ. 2018 at 11:16, Gram said:

Hi, Can you confirm that the Ranger is available for four days next week, 27-30th June and do you have a couple of photo's?  Thank you.

Glad you got sorted Gram

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Mate looking to rent from you again. Need car from 8-12 Sep. pick up and drop off central Patts. As before, I won’t be doing much mileage, I have the missus and nipper down for a few days, so it’s just daily trips to  Cosy Beach.

7 hours ago, enduser said:

How much for the Fortuner from the evening of the  9th September (early morning start) to 15th September?

Hi enduser, sent you a pm..Thanks

I have rented from mpm many times and thoroughly recommend his vehicles. Always the vehicle is in great condition and is always clean inside. Also comes with first class insurance which many other company’s do not give unless you pay extra. He also delivers the vehicle to your hotel and he is always on time. He speaks good English even though he is Irish and gives you a contact number if you should have a problem. :D

Only problem is that you might have to give him plenty of notice as his vehicles are always in great demand because of his great prices and excellent service. :D

Good luck MPM and will be in touch for another rental  when back in LOS.

17 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I have rented from mpm many times and thoroughly recommend his vehicles. Always the vehicle is in great condition and is always clean inside. Also comes with first class insurance which many other company’s do not give unless you pay extra. He also delivers the vehicle to your hotel and he is always on time. He speaks good English even though he is Irish and gives you a contact number if you should have a problem. :D

Only problem is that you might have to give him plenty of notice as his vehicles are always in great demand because of his great prices and excellent service. :D

Good luck MPM and will be in touch for another rental  when back in LOS.

Thanks so much for your recommendation post (oversesas516)...Hope to see you soon mate, take care..

I too can give an unequivocal recommendation to @mpm, top man, great customer service and nice motors too.

16 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I too can give an unequivocal recommendation to @mpm, top man, great customer service and nice motors too.

Many thanks for your positive feed back mate...See you soon..

Rented the Fortuner from @mpm again last week. Top motor, good value and outstanding customer service. Many thanks. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Rented the Fortuner from @mpm again last week. Top motor, good value and outstanding customer service. Many thanks. 

Many thanks for your custom mate, enjoy the rest of your trip...