Explorer8939

Messenging Thai Girls

Explorer8939

The problem is that most of my messages deal with logistics, Thai girls are crappy at it, and conversations about where and what time to meet get cut off.

i had a lady ping me, but she cannot explain where she works. She sent a photo of a bar, and then said she doesn’t work there, and then silence.

yeah, I know they are working 10 guys at once.

just hanging
8 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

The problem is that most of my messages deal with logistics, Thai girls are crappy at it, and conversations about where and what time to meet get cut off.

i had a lady ping me, but she cannot explain where she works. She sent a photo of a bar, and then said she doesn’t work there, and then silence.

yeah, I know they are working 10 guys at once.

I meet hotties on the street all the time, on the way to work.  I ask them which place they work at, very very very rarely can they say it properly, and I dont have a clue. if they are really hot I just say I will walk you there and then come back later.  damn

Explorer8939

So, I message Thai ladies in Thai, using Google Translate. I find that writing like they speak English is most understandable, the better my grammar, the worse the translation. Once I start using Thai, they never type in English again, it appears to be a big effort. 

Of course, I don't want to send them messages of my undying love for them in English that they can show the next customer in bed.

Buk71

3 times in Pattaya, 4th in March. 5 times in Thailand total.

I have set a rule for myself.

I will never ever let any of them be able to contact me or me contact them after we are done with our time together.

I'm weak.

js89
On 02/01/2018 at 20:07, Explorer8939 said:

I found a bar girl who can’t read or write English, so I use Google translate, very carefully 

Now that is a disaster waiting to happen. The number of times I have seen Google Translate actually say exactly the opposite of what you really want to say is more numerous than I can count!

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, js89 said:

Now that is a disaster waiting to happen. The number of times I have seen Google Translate actually say exactly the opposite of what you really want to say is more numerous than I can count!

I developed some techniques to ensure that what I send is what I want to send.

Explorer8939

I ran across an old barfine in my Friends list on Facebook, so I sent her a message, using my Google Translate methodology. After some back and forth, she asked how I learned Thai. Anyway, she invited me up to her town in Isaan for some fun.

And then she hit me up for sponsorship (!).

Of course, she has a sponsor, the guy is on her Facebook page, so if I were evil, I could send him our chat.

Some of these ladies are not smart.

js89
3 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I ran across an old barfine in my Friends list on Facebook, so I sent her a message, using my Google Translate methodology. After some back and forth, she asked how I learned Thai. Anyway, she invited me up to her town in Isaan for some fun.

And then she hit me up for sponsorship (!).

Of course, she has a sponsor, the guy is on her Facebook page, so if I were evil, I could send him our chat.

Some of these ladies are not smart.

She knows you use Google Translate. She thinks because you don't speak Thai that you're not smart.

Explorer8939
5 hours ago, js89 said:

She knows you use Google Translate. She thinks because you don't speak Thai that you're not smart.

or it could just be her business practice, to hit everyone up for money during every conversation.

Explorer8939

Geez, the lady who just dropped off her sponsor at the airport yesterday is all upset that I am not rushing to see her in the flesh.

She is flying off the handle about not getting cash from me at this moment.

update: I was able to calm her down a bit, but geez.

Edited by Explorer8939

slippery lips

Strangely i get messaged from time to time by some working girls on my punting phone. Usually they are looking for some business, however there is one lady who messages me looking for a lift as she's out of cash. Payment is normally a decent BJ, however because she is desperate for transport I can usually manage to hard fuck her pussy and blow a facial on her at no cost. At other times I see a message and think...fuck this and go back to sleep.

Explorer8939

Amazing she cannot find a moto driver.

Explorer8939

So, I get messages early in the morning, they wake me up, I respond, and the lady goes offline. I guess they send them out while the boyfriend is in the toilet.

Garzan
2 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

So, I get messages early in the morning, they wake me up, I respond, and the lady goes offline. I guess they send them out while the boyfriend is in the toilet.

I put my phone in quiet mode when I go to sleep. Once in a while I forget to turn sound back on, but that doesn't really bother me all that much. :-)  If someone wants to try to get money out of me, they can darn well wait until I'm awake. 555

TiTan69
On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 06:21, Explorer8939 said:

The Thai lady was getting constant messages as we were getting ready for boom-boom, so she showed them to me, as they were in English. From 2 guys both wanting to marry her, so they said.

Both were coming soon to barfine her long long time, so she had to respond to every message. A bit of a burden for her. At least she wasn't texting as I fucked her.

Sometimes just communicating about  schedules can take a long time, due to language barrier and cultural differences. I learned today that "daughter sister" does not mean "niece", but "younger sister".

if I'm getting ready for boom boom its phone off or fuck off

Explorer8939

I got the “no go with customer, only ladydrinks” message from the sister of a bar girl I know. They will send you that message while lying in bed with a sleeping customer.

Buk71
Just now, Explorer8939 said:

I got the “no go with customer, only ladydrinks” message from the sister of a bar girl I know. They will send you that message while lying in bed with a sleeping customer.

But what does it specifically have to do with face? Doesn't face have more to do with how Thais see each other? They almost all go with customers. What's the connection?

Maybe I just don't really understand the concept of "face" enough because it's a pretty alien concept to me.

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, Buk71 said:

But what does it specifically have to do with face? Doesn't face have more to do with how Thais see each other? They almost all go with customers. What's the connection?

Maybe I just don't really understand the concept of "face" enough because it's a pretty alien concept to me.

It’s a marketing issue, too. If they see you as a potential cash cow, they give the impression that you are the only one for them. Once they start down that path, if you question them about how the fuck they don’t go with other customers, they lose face. In other words, if you call them out on an obvious lie, they lose face and get very angry.

Explorer8939

One weird aspect of messaging Thai ladies is that sometimes you are negotiating the price of their pussy. 

everard
On 30/12/2017 at 10:26, thumper64 said:

I have had a barfine FaceTime her boyfriend in the States immediately after I had fucked her. I had not even had time to get out of the bed to dispose of the condom.

She turned off the lights so he could not figure out she was not in her room. And I had to be "leally quiet"!

Got to love 'em!

Should have shouted bend over you slut at the top of your voice

andy666
23 minutes ago, everard said:

Why? To cause problems?

andy666
On 17-1-2018 at 01:00, Explorer8939 said:

I get the ' I'm in the toilet now' and 'I go back to customer now, chat tomorrow' LOL

They only lie for a reason, what would you do?

Customer one, when you tell the truth he gets angry and call you names but when you lie he sends money.

Customer two, when you tell the truth he says have fun and whether you lie or not there will be no taxi rides to the nearest Western Union needed.

As a Thai girl I would lie to customer one and tell to customer two what I want to share with him but I would see no reason to lie.

The sister of the bar girl you know probably considers you a good catch :-)

AlphaLion

It’s good you respected the game and not get her into trouble. Much respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explorer8939

My #1 Thai lady hit me up for 210,000 baht to be paid within 24 hours, so I blocked her. Next step: secure her two sisters for next week when I go to Pattaya. So far, they are on board. I only intend to buy Ladydrinks for the older sister, but the younger one is doable.

everard
8 hours ago, andy666 said:

I get the ' I'm in the toilet now' and 'I go back to customer now, chat tomorrow' LOL

They only lie for a reason, what would you do?

Customer one, when you tell the truth he gets angry and call you names but when you lie he sends money.

Customer two, when you tell the truth he says have fun and whether you lie or not there will be no taxi rides to the nearest Western Union needed.

As a Thai girl I would lie to customer one and tell to customer

8 hours ago, andy666 said:

Why? To cause problems?

I apologise. But quite frankly find the concept or should it be charade of having a meaningful relationship with a working girl amusing