Explorer8939

Messenging Thai Girls

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, renovator said:

And how you know this so called spew?

Think to mutt me thinks 5555

LINE allows ladies to broadcast messages to large numbers of customers. You can tell because the messages aren’t personalized. 

I know a massage lady who does this, the messages are canned stuff like “I hope you are well. Eat well”.

Edited by Explorer8939

theshu25
1 hour ago, Ru4Real said:

For the self appointed oracle of all things Thai lady you certainly post some drivel at times.

What do you mean sometimes,,hahahahha i think nearly every time he writes anything.

Explorer8939
5 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

What do you mean sometimes,,hahahahha i think nearly every time he writes anything.

As opposed to meaningful posts like this:

On 25/07/2019 at 11:26, theshu25 said:

And yet you still stay  hotels.  You really are soo full of shit  .  No wonder no one ever believes anything you write.  Attention  seeking at best.

I bought the condo in the Axis this week.

The Danimal
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

Sorry, it’s a pet peeve. There is no greater mood breaker than to be showing a lady something on my cellphone than to get a message from some other lady.

Back to the price threads.

Thought you'd be experienced enough to shut off notifications...this and the milf heavy rotation of yours lately are concerning

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Thought you'd be experienced enough to shut off notifications...this and the milf heavy rotation of yours lately are concerning

I can't shut off notifications because I use LINE for scheduling the ladies.

I had one show up this morning unannounced,  she didn't bother to tell me she was coming. This was not well received by my LT lady.

The Danimal
8 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I can't shut off notifications because I use LINE for scheduling the ladies.

I had one show up this morning unannounced,  she didn't bother to tell me she was coming. This was not well received by my LT lady.

I shut it off and just check it frequently...more trouble but has saved me multiple times...the messages still come through...just have to open the app to see them

Explorer8939

I have asked some of my Thai lady friends not to send me messages every day, to stop with the mechanical questions, and just message me when they something to say. I have had it with the pointless “good morning” messages every day.

Mr_wimpy
3 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I have asked some of my Thai lady friends not to send me messages every day, to stop with the mechanical questions, and just message me when they something to say. I have had it with the pointless “good morning” messages every day.

555 thanks for the pointless update :P

Billyboy294

I have a few girls who most days on Line send me a sticker with a white animal face that pops out and waves.

What it means is they are wanting to come for a ST.

If they dont send the sticker it means they are not available or just got fed up not getting a response from me.

Edited by Billyboy294

Explorer8939
48 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

555 thanks for the pointless update :P

If it doesn't work, it's certainly pointless.

It's a lot of work for a Bargirl to skip one of my customers she is broadcasting messages to.

atarifun
On 30/08/2019 at 13:52, Explorer8939 said:

As opposed to meaningful posts like this:

I bought the condo in the Axis this week.

How much are the yearly fees for the Axis Condos? If you don't mind sharing. I was checking them out on www.mypattayacondo.com found some for about $71k USD. Very clean nice and new too.

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, atarifun said:

How much are the yearly fees for the Axis Condos? If you don't mind sharing. I was checking them out on www.mypattayacondo.com found some for about $71k USD. Very clean nice and new too.

As far as I know, the HOA fees are still being paid by the developer. However, my understanding is if I have to pay, they would be about $600 a year.

Explorer8939

My efforts to reduce the messages from ladies have been only partially successful. I did get one bargirl to only send me messages if she has something to say. The others are still blasting away “miss you” messages. My tactic is not to respond at all to canned messages.

Explorer8939

So, I now have a lady sending me messages all day long. If she takes a shower, she sends me a message.

Another 2 report in at least once a day. Another lady contacts me once a week.

None of it means anything - it’s all business, different ladies have different approaches to dealing with a customer. Since all of these ladies are over 30, you would think their motivation would be to have a reserve guy in case their current Teerak leaves them, but no, it’s just customer relations.

My approach is usually to respond with a sticker.