Jump to content
Explorer8939

Messenging Thai Girls

Recommended Posts

thumper64
54 minutes ago, farcanal said:

...except I got no seeds

So you can BB no problem! 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging
1 minute ago, thumper64 said:

I have had a barfine FaceTime her boyfriend in the States immediately after I had fucked her. I had not even had time to get out of the bed to dispose of the condom.

She turned off the lights so he could not figure out she was not in her room. And I had to be "leally quiet"!

Got to love 'em!

had this happen many many times, here and in the states.   sure I got a few of those calls too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thumper64
1 minute ago, just hanging said:

had this happen many many times, here and in the states.   sure I got a few of those calls too

I hope are not "Jerry from Milwaukee" 555.

If so, sorry dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
3 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

Nothing amiss with seeding a TG who's angling for a Farang/Thai baby.....I did !

My current lady is terrified of having a baby by a customer, because her husband would be angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
41 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

My current lady is terrified of having a baby by a customer, because her husband would be angry.

The TG I was involved with years ago wasn't P4P, and I've always contributed to the childs education and upkeep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
1 hour ago, farcanal said:

...except I got no seeds

I reckon I'm one of the few still around who's undergone 2 vasectomies in my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macawber
10 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

I reckon I'm one of the few still around who's undergone 2 vasectomies in my time.

So you enjoyed the first one so much you decided to go back for seconds??? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
1 minute ago, Macawber said:

So you enjoyed the first one so much you decided to go back for seconds??? :D

No mate, my first one was in 1989 after number one wife died; then for some reason decades later I was fertilizing again, so back to the butcher shop for a re-run. 555 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

The problem with messaging Thai girls is that they never admit having customers, since they can use poverty as a basis for asking for baht from you. There is no way to tell if they are fucking a customer while they message you. Another reason not to send them money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevehughes55zz

Why do guys who have all the info on how the girls play the game still end up being scammed ffs.who would want to message a working girl unless it was for business .

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging
59 minutes ago, stevehughes55zz said:

Why do guys who have all the info on how the girls play the game still end up being scammed ffs.who would want to message a working girl unless it was for business .

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
 

becasue I love them too mutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
4 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

No mate, my first one was in 1989 after number one wife died; then for some reason decades later I was fertilizing again, so back to the butcher shop for a re-run. 555 

 

 

 

Mine was 1980....hope I'm still firing blanks.

I didn't think it could "reverse" by itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
3 hours ago, stevehughes55zz said:

Why do guys who have all the info on how the girls play the game still end up being scammed ffs.who would want to message a working girl unless it was for business .

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
 

That is my point, message for business, not professing your undying love to a girl who is probably banging someone else at that moment.

But, it’s not easy, because the girl are expert at expanding the conversation towards sponsorship, or at the very least, handing them enough extra cash so they can buy a Thai boy for the night. And it is hard for them to focus on business, they have multiple customers, so what you tell them yesterday may get confused with a request from another customer.  

The higher the content of stickers and emojis you receive, the less interested the bar girl is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Durks

Hi Guy

I'm a bit new to all this but I was in Dre's bar in Patts and I was talking to a lovely girl over about 3 days and was all for bar fining her till she told me we had to go early and I was looking at LT but she said she could not because her sponser was going to call at 1 am Thai time to check she was in her room and needed to see she was not in a hotel. Well as I wanted Lt I said no so no matter how you sponsers think you girls are not going long time they still have to earn money because you could stop sponsorship tomorrow and they will still work. Another thing they work in bars because all their friends are there so put it out there every night. Simple Money talks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
3 hours ago, farcanal said:

Mine was 1980....hope I'm still firing blanks.

I didn't think it could "reverse" by itself

Neither did I but the Doctor said sometimes it happens, the procedure for vasectomy in the 80's was supposed to have had it's failures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
1 hour ago, Durks said:

Hi Guy

I'm a bit new to all this but I was in Dre's bar in Patts and I was talking to a lovely girl over about 3 days and was all for bar fining her till she told me we had to go early and I was looking at LT but she said she could not because her sponser was going to call at 1 am Thai time to check she was in her room and needed to see she was not in a hotel. Well as I wanted Lt I said no so no matter how you sponsers think you girls are not going long time they still have to earn money because you could stop sponsorship tomorrow and they will still work. Another thing they work in bars because all their friends are there so put it out there every night. Simple Money talks.

Leerly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
everard

was in bed with one,02.00 hrs she gets a text from a farlang she,d red carded,"what must i do to make you love me?" try growing a pair mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
2 hours ago, Durks said:

Hi Guy

I'm a bit new to all this but I was in Dre's bar in Patts and I was talking to a lovely girl over about 3 days and was all for bar fining her till she told me we had to go early and I was looking at LT but she said she could not because her sponser was going to call at 1 am Thai time to check she was in her room and needed to see she was not in a hotel. Well as I wanted Lt I said no so no matter how you sponsers think you girls are not going long time they still have to earn money because you could stop sponsorship tomorrow and they will still work. Another thing they work in bars because all their friends are there so put it out there every night. Simple Money talks.

This might be a true story, that the girl has to check in, or she wants to make some baht and then go out to a bar to see some Thai boys after work.

 

However, anyone who thinks their girl in Pattaya is not fucking someone all the time is living in a dream world. It's possible that the sponsor knows all this, but simply requests to talk to this honey once a day when she isn't working.

Edited by Explorer8939

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
1 hour ago, everard said:

was in bed with one,02.00 hrs she gets a text from a farlang she,d red carded,"what must i do to make you love me?" try growing a pair mate.

You can’t make anyone love you, but you should be able to work a bar girl so that you get what you want without embarrassing yourself. 

What you won’t get is exclusivity unless you pay for it, and I don’t mean sponsorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
everard
3 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

You can’t make anyone love you, but you should be able to work a bar girl so that you get what you want without embarrassing yourself. 

What you won’t get is exclusivity unless you pay for it, and I don’t mean sponsorship.

totally agree,treat them with respect,if i lt a bg i ALWAYS take them out before hand to put them at ease,and also give me an idea how the rest of the night is going to go however theres no one size fits all in mongering all girls are differant,apart from the fact the vast majority are with you for money not love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
h.harris
9 hours ago, everard said:

was in bed with one,02.00 hrs she gets a text from a farlang she,d red carded,"what must i do to make you love me?" try growing a pair mate.

555.... What make you think for sure that this guy's message is serious ? It could be a game for him too. I currently send love messages to not 1, not 2, but 3 Thai girls in Pattaya. It's just a way for me to keep my memory of good time in Pattaya, no foul, no harm :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
10 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

Neither did I but the Doctor said sometimes it happens, the procedure for vasectomy in the 80's was supposed to have had it's failures.

oh....fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
6 minutes ago, farcanal said:

oh....fuck

5555  that's what I said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
everard
1 hour ago, h.harris said:

555.... What make you think for sure that this guy's message is serious ? It could be a game for him too. I currently send love messages to not 1, not 2, but 3 Thai girls in Pattaya. It's just a way for me to keep my memory of good time in Pattaya, no foul, no harm :D

in this case she,d red carded him to be be with me,she also deleted him from facebook due to his abusive comments,carry on i,m sure you know a lot more about the game than me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging
14 hours ago, everard said:

was in bed with one,02.00 hrs she gets a text from a farlang she,d red carded,"what must i do to make you love me?" try growing a pair mate.

after she left sent me back a message and said she wants to come over 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.