Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Messenging Thai Girls

Recommended Posts

Explorer8939

These ladies spend their waking hours on the Internet these days, and tons of messages from former customers, sponsors and from Thais, including family, boyfriends, and Thai boys they are chasing. If you are paying attention, your bar fine is probably receiving messages constantly. I was in bed with a barfine last week, and she was getting lonely hearts messages from some guy in America who was professing his undying love, although he was too cheap to sponsor her. The girls typically respond with stock messages or emojis, since they get too many messages to actually think about responses.

I would imagine that non-business messages are probably irritating for the girls, kind of like when you walk down the street and the massage girls call out to you, once the novelty wears off, it gets old.

So, I try to limit any messages to communications about business logistics, when I am going to show up, how long I plan to be around, etc.  Even then, I get stickers sent back to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Borrowed Time

You must be great in bed if she’s receiving and responding to lonely heart messages and has time to fill you in on all the details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crushed

Stock messages and emojis - surely more than part of this is because those message are in a foreign language(for them).  

 

Personally, I don't reply at all to emails and messages that I receive which aren't in English.  The girls deserve credit for responding at all even if it is just about keeping a nibbling fish interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

The Thai lady was getting constant messages as we were getting ready for boom-boom, so she showed them to me, as they were in English. From 2 guys both wanting to marry her, so they said.

Both were coming soon to barfine her long long time, so she had to respond to every message. A bit of a burden for her. At least she wasn't texting as I fucked her.

Sometimes just communicating about  schedules can take a long time, due to language barrier and cultural differences. I learned today that "daughter sister" does not mean "niece", but "younger sister".

Edited by Explorer8939

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaoTalok
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

 I learned today that "daughter sister" does not mean "niece", but "younger sister".

Never heard a TG refer to her younger sister as "daughter sister" in Tinglish. But then again, I just simply ask if they are referring to their nong sao or luuk nong sao and that pretty much clears it up. Tinglish irritates the fuck out of me and it's one of the reasons I started learning Thai. Much easier than learning more worthless "My friend you" Tinglish phrases. But I do get a kick out of listening to farangs who start talking Tinglish to each other after a couple of weeks. :D

Edited by DaoTalok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolf Cat

Many bars offer free wi-fi, and you can be sure the BGs are using it, if the girl's text message or emoji came out of their own telephone payment plan I bet they'd be a lot more selective on sending messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

I guess some of the girls don't want to talk about being barfined, they want to keep up the illusion that you are the only guy they are banging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macawber
22 hours ago, DaoTalok said:

Never heard a TG refer to her younger sister as "daughter sister" in Tinglish. But then again, I just simply ask if they are referring to their nong sao or luuk nong sao and that pretty much clears it up. Tinglish irritates the fuck out of me and it's one of the reasons I started learning Thai. Much easier than learning more worthless "My friend you" Tinglish phrases. But I do get a kick out of listening to farangs who start talking Tinglish to each other after a couple of weeks. :D

I wonder if you know the Thai word for 'pompous' ? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging

i have a lot of them show me message with their customers, they seem to get off on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
6 minutes ago, just hanging said:

i have a lot of them show me message with their customers, they seem to get off on it

Yep, when I barfine them, some will talk about their customers, particularly the good ones, and show me the messages as they come in. I mentioned that in another topic and was met with disbelief and scorn. Those that talk about customers are not trying to hook me as a sponsor, I just barfine them once in a while.

 

But, if I am messaging a bargirl when I am away from Pattaya, they are all chaste and just make baht from Ladydrinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging
11 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Yep, when I barfine them, some will talk about their customers, particularly the good ones, and show me the messages as they come in. I mentioned that in another topic and was met with disbelief and scorn. Those that talk about customers are not trying to hook me as a sponsor, I just barfine them once in a while.

 

But, if I am messaging a bargirl when I am away from Pattaya, they are all chaste and just make baht from Ladydrinks.

The girls all know I am butterfly, and they know I dont really care what they do when not with me.  They have fun showing the posts, some are simply amazing, many to give money, many begging.  Feel a bit sorry for the dudes but fascinating.   One girl I took has some guy on FB who she never answers that just send message after message and dick picks and porn pics one after another, funny.  I asked why she didn't erase them and she said didn't know, fun to see what he keeps sending.  dude has some issues, continuing when she never responds, the thread was endless :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaoTalok
38 minutes ago, Macawber said:

I wonder if you know the Thai word for 'pompous' ? :rolleyes:

I not know name this. I go sapeak my friend you daughter sister. She know shuuwa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939
56 minutes ago, just hanging said:

The girls all know I am butterfly, and they know I dont really care what they do when not with me.  They have fun showing the posts, some are simply amazing, many to give money, many begging.  Feel a bit sorry for the dudes but fascinating.   One girl I took has some guy on FB who she never answers that just send message after message and dick picks and porn pics one after another, funny.  I asked why she didn't erase them and she said didn't know, fun to see what he keeps sending.  dude has some issues, continuing when she never responds, the thread was endless :)

I assume that anything that I send that does not involve business discussions is boring for the ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal

Obviously MY girl is different.....it's not unusual for me to turn my phone on in the morning and see 10 - 15 messages from her, including a few nice selfies.

Surely she's not sending these to numerous guys......:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
51 minutes ago, farcanal said:

Obviously MY girl is different.....it's not unusual for me to turn my phone on in the morning and see 10 - 15 messages from her, including a few nice selfies.

Surely she's not sending these to numerous guys......:D

BTW I'd thank you to remove your week old soggy condoms when it's my turn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

I assume that anything that I send that does not involve business discussions is boring for the ladies.

Why not bore her for hours with Bitcoin advice ?   555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
worldpunter

BM   som Tam is already doing that   !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
46 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

BTW I'd thank you to remove your week old soggy condoms when it's my turn...

Wait....what....are they still in there?

Here I am thinking I bought the soluble ones.

(I'll let you into a little secret Captain...keep this to yourself.....this girl wants it bareback)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA

If a girl has respect she will switch her phone off or ignore it .... if they don’t do this, I tell them to switch it off or pack you shit and go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Courageous
14 hours ago, farcanal said:

Wait....what....are they still in there?

Here I am thinking I bought the soluble ones.

(I'll let you into a little secret Captain...keep this to yourself.....this girl wants it bareback)

Nothing amiss with seeding a TG who's angling for a Farang/Thai baby.....I did !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macawber
18 hours ago, DaoTalok said:

I not know name this. I go sapeak my friend you daughter sister. She know shuuwa. 

That's better ... now we can all understand you 5555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
js89
1 hour ago, Captain Courageous said:

Nothing amiss with seeding a TG who's angling for a Farang/Thai baby.....I did !

Ahaha, that's more common than I thought. I've had two girls already suggest to me flat out that they'd like a luuk khreung

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just hanging
18 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I assume that anything that I send that does not involve business discussions is boring for the ladies.

nah, there were a couple you sent that I liked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
2 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

Nothing amiss with seeding a TG who's angling for a Farang/Thai baby.....I did !

...except I got no seeds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thumper64

I have had a barfine FaceTime her boyfriend in the States immediately after I had fucked her. I had not even had time to get out of the bed to dispose of the condom.

She turned off the lights so he could not figure out she was not in her room. And I had to be "leally quiet"!

Got to love 'em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.