IGNORED

condo to rent

pete regler

i am looking to rent a condo for the month of March close to central pattaya as possible got upto 20000 baht to spend any ideas thx

The Base

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

great location . just remember Mike shopping mall accros is a construction site. adding  a hotel to it. Plus the blog from soi diana to the base is also a new construction site another hotelbeing build. So noisy during the day  unless you go B Tower North site

14 hours ago, 60minuteman said:

the base sucks, you can get VT6 for 20k, much better for a month or more

Which floor and which side ?

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/27/2017 at 17:12, 60minuteman said:

the base sucks, you can get VT6 for 20k, much better for a month or more

Can you please show me to the site to book VT6 at this price 

On 07/01/2018 at 09:53, GoodVibes said:

Can you please show me to the site to book VT6 at this price 

Probably need to bargain in person at one of the officers on the ground floor for that price. Harder to get given that you only want a month, would be easier on at least 6 months and don't expect to get a high floor sea view decked out like a Palace.

Know personally of one person who got a basic lower floor for 15K a month on a 6 month contract.

Good luck in your hunt.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

14 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Probably need to bargain in person at one of the officers on the ground floor for that price. Harder to get given that you only want a month, would be easier on at least 6 months and don't expect to get a high floor sea view decked out like a Palace.

Know personally of one person who got a basic lower floor for 15K a month on a 6 month contract.

Good luck in your hunt.

Cheers

Thanks man

I'm not really to picky about the floor or view and really just need place that feels like a home rather then hotel.  I'm already booked into the Base for my upcoming trip and though I love the location, it seems a little cramped and wanted to see what are the other option at around 15000-20000b later trips.   

• 4 weeks later...

Was about to rent 1br from VT6 at viewtalay6.com at 25.000bht for a month from 28.2 onwards, but when I went forward with the reservation the priced jumped to 35.000bht. Maybe it was only advertised price for long term? If anyone can point me to right direction for getting a decent condo for a month with nice location for about 20.000 -25.000bth depending on location and condo ofcourse, I would appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, TimmyBB said:

Was about to rent 1br from VT6 at viewtalay6.com at 25.000bht for a month from 28.2 onwards, but when I went forward with the reservation the priced jumped to 35.000bht. Maybe it was only advertised price for long term? If anyone can point me to right direction for getting a decent condo for a month with nice location for about 20.000 -25.000bth depending on location and condo ofcourse, I would appreciate it. 

What part of town do you  want to be in? In other words, what do you want to be closest to?

25,000 baht a month will land you some pretty decent digs.

4 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

What part of town do you  want to be in? In other words, what do you want to be closest to?

25,000 baht a month will land you some pretty decent digs.

Central Pattaya or very easy connections to there. That VT6 1br apartment looked decent enough and was already ready to book it at 25kbth.

Archived