Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Advice

turnboss

Hi All

Going to Phuket for 2 days. I need a decent room not too fancy but don’t want a hole in the wall either. Elevator is a must as I have read many hotels there doesn’t have an elevator. hotel needs to be guest friendly and very near to soi Bangla.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just booked the ACCA over NYE. Seems to tick all of your boxes but not sure about an elevator.   I'm pretty sure if over 3 storeys it is a must have anyway?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

11 minutes ago, Scribes said:

I've just booked the ACCA over NYE. Seems to tick all of your boxes but not sure about an elevator.   I'm pretty sure if over 3 storeys it is a must have anyway?

stayed 2 times at ACCA, brilliant hotel, got a bit of style, nice rooms and as close to Bangla as you would want.

stayed 2 times at ACCA, brilliant hotel, got a bit of style, nice rooms and as close to Bangla as you would want.

Is there an elevator ??

24 minutes ago, 60minuteman said:

Great stuff.  I did a fair bit of research so glad to know I make a good decision.  Cheers.  

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, turnboss said:

Is there an elevator ??

yes has 2 lifts.

Archived