IGNORED

Translation of Thai text to english

4speakers

If you can copy and paste the text, try google translate,

www.translate.google.com,

or some other electronic translation.

Veni, vidi, futui. I came, I saw, I f**ked.

Plenty of people here who can translate.  If it is something short just post it here.  If it is anything of length don't expect anybody to do it without paying a fee.

15 hours ago, Mognam said:

Plenty of people here who can translate.  If it is something short just post it here.

There generally seems to be attempts on the part of numerous people when someone asks for translation help.  Google translate is of course unreliable for the meaning of longer sentences.

ถ้าคุณถามอาจจะมีคนจะช่วย

ผมดีใจที่ได้ถึงมาแล้ว

Without knowing the actual context of the conversation.  To me it reads:  If you ask (I) maybe/might have a person who will help.

Without the (I):  If you ask maybe have a person who will help.  or If you ask maybe a person will help

The 'I' is in brackets because I'm assuming it is implied to be there but it is not written.  Pronoun aren't always required in Thai when the two people having the conversation know who they are talking about.

3 hours ago, Mognam said:

Without knowing the actual context of the conversation.  To me it reads:  If you ask (I) maybe/might have a person who will help.

I think that was treetopview telling the OP that if he posts the text here, someone might be able to help.

22 hours ago, Mognam said:

OK Mognam, in your opinion, is there another (suggestive) meaning to my signature other than the obvious translation?  I bought some funny stickers on Line with a guy shouting things in Thai.  That was one of them.  

Another is        ให้เต็มร้อย  แม่ชะม้อยชอบใจ     Without using google translate, it seems like it's saying, " Fill it up, your fat mama likes it."  Agree?

ผมดีใจที่ได้ถึงมาแล้ว

• 1 year later...
On 24/12/2017 at 19:15, misteregg said:

All these automated services are pretty useless and downright dangerous really.
They’re ok for single words but not sentences.

Agree but pretty good for menu/road signs etc

Archived