IGNORED

Pullman Grand Asoke, formerly Grand Millenium

slalom

Anyone know if Pullman Grand Asoke is GF?  It certainly was when it was the Grand Millenium but I'm not sure  if that's still the case. Anyone stayed recently? rooms ok? other relevant feedback is appreciated

Thanks

15 hours ago, slalom said:

Anyone know if Pullman Grand Asoke is GF?  It certainly was when it was the Grand Millenium but I'm not sure  if that's still the case. Anyone stayed recently? rooms ok? other relevant feedback is appreciated

Thanks

I stayed once early this year. GF. I had a suite. It was a little dated. Breakfast at the lounge was good. Breafast at the restaurant had more choice but very crowded. pullman1.jpg.9fbb0188aa5b0989df23f1f1f64f89a4.jpg

3 minutes ago, matrix123 said:

I stayed once early this year. GF. I had a suite. It was a little dated. Breakfast at the lounge was good. Breafast at the restaurant had more choice but very crowded. pullman1.jpg.9fbb0188aa5b0989df23f1f1f64f89a4.jpg

matrix123

Thanks for your info 

I stay there once a month and bring a girl back late each time.  Never stopped me once.  I do use the back door just not to put it in their face but they all see me and never say nothing.

Archived