IGNORED

Catwalk Gentlemens club

kid_in_candy_store

Some potential cuties from the pics. I'll take a look soon and report back too.

25 minutes ago, portrea said:

All positive comments so far. I am looking forward to visiting in March. I always stay in the Pratamnak area , so a new bar is very welcome.

a bit more information on its modis operandi , opening times etc. from the OP would be helpful.

First post stated opening time at 2 PM, but nothing about on site rooms if any, and asking S/T price.

Too Thai style for my liking, Thai boyfriends milling about. Reckon girls are recruited from those Karaoke joints

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 18:14, jimboh said:

Too Thai style for my liking, Thai boyfriends milling about. Reckon girls are recruited from those Karaoke joints

Went in there... beer over priced, and warm. And yes, my biggest bug bear is Thai Men working the bar... The bar is small but nicely appointed.

2 hours ago, dave01 said:

Went in there... beer over priced, and warm. And yes, my biggest bug bear is Thai Men working the bar... The bar is small but nicely appointed.

This must have been couple of weeks ago.  Catwalk is currently closed with a sign "close for make new style" but no sign of work being carried out anywhere.

46 minutes ago, xtremedude said:

This must have been couple of weeks ago.  Catwalk is currently closed with a sign "close for make new style" but no sign of work being carried out anywhere.

Yes... probably 3 weeks to a month ago... I had no plans to rush back... the model is just wrong.

Archived