IGNORED

Catwalk Gentlemens club

kid_in_candy_store

Catwalk Gentleman's Club is opening today on soi pattaya park in Pratumnak,

From 2pm another option for afternoon fun on Pratumnak :)

Lot's of friendly girls to keep you entertained

Stop by and have some fun !!

IMG-20171215-WA0000.jpg

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites

I'll check this out, it's 5 minutes from my condo. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

2 hours ago, Xylanic said:

I'll check this out, it's 5 minutes from my condo. 

Same for me . Too convenient especially if its good, will be forced to hang out there...

23 hours ago, blix99 said:

Same for me . Too convenient especially if its good, will be forced to hang out there...

Where ya stay? I'm in VT5C

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

27 minutes ago, Xylanic said:

Where ya stay? I'm in VT5C

I'm at Axis condos on Thappraya. Stopped in to Catwalk this afternoon; small bar, some good looking girls, several somewhat plump but all of them I met very friendly and eager. Odd place for a club---the street is 100% Russian. Asked the girls if any Russians had stopped in answer as expected "no". So far the customer mix has been farang, Korean and a few Chinese according to the girls. Good friendly attitude in the place so I'll drop by again. Check it out. 

Never been to your bar so will make it a point to come by the 6 and say hi.

Just now, blix99 said:

I'm at Axis condos on Thappraya. Stopped in to Catwalk this afternoon; small bar, some good looking girls, several somewhat plump but all of them I met very friendly and eager. Odd place for a club---the street is 100% Russian. Asked the girls if any Russians had stopped in answer as expected "no". So far the customer mix has been farang, Korean and a few Chinese according to the girls. Good friendly attitude in the place so I'll drop by again. Check it out. 

Never been to your bar so will make it a point to come by the 6 and say hi.

Did you inquire price structure?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1 minute ago, Xylanic said:

Did you inquire price structure?

No. Also didn't inquire about rooms but from the look of it does not seem big enough. Might be a "secret" door somewhere though!

Stopped by for a couple drinks Sat evening. A dozen women or so, good selection of different types. Many cuties, some skinny, some not. Good layout, comfy couches, and there’s a stairway in the back past the men's room that PROBABLY will have short time room on premises (but, I think not open yet, which seems to often be the pattern for new GC’s )

ladies wear name tags which, I think is a good idea. 

they do have one VERY important key to success: fun flirty and “handsy” ladies with good attitudes. Hopefully the fun personalities will remain,  even when the newness wears off. 

Summary, worth a visit, I recommend it, “ two thumbs up” (two cocks up ?) — It’s worth a visit, let’s see if this can develop into a yet another good afternoon GC for the Jomtien/Pratumnak mongers among us. 

Catwalk Gentlemens Club

Here are some of the staff from catwalk

Worth a look if you are in the area.

4E5A6174 (Custom).jpg

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites

see photo as posted in other thread. No doubt the positive and negative comments will fly (as always) ... but anyway, in person I found many of them attractive.  

Think "troll" might be a bit harsh, but he has started three different threads to promote his new GC. Perhaps the mods could merge them into one.

16 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Think "troll" might be a bit harsh, but he has started three different threads to promote his new GC. Perhaps the mods could merge them into one.

Sorting it out now. Not only too many threads but in the wrong places too.

I think the 'troll" comment was more likely aimed at the guy who got banned for the 1st comment - at least i hope so.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• whitespider - RIP changed the title to Catwalk Gentlemens club

Please note guys this thread is a merger of three threads started by the OP. Merged is best but it does sometimes make the date order etc of posts go a little awry so if it seems that way ignore it and move on :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree some nice looking girls there.

Most of the time, I never ever get out of Pattaya (walking distance), but will try to remember next trip to give it a try.

LeoTer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

All positive comments so far. I am looking forward to visiting in March. I always stay in the Pratamnak area , so a new bar is very welcome.

a bit more information on its modis operandi , opening times etc. from the OP would be helpful.

Archived