Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cleaning-Service for condos?

Jackie2013

Doesnt your building have cleaning people? Mine does. 300-400B seems to cover a full clean depending on the size of the unit. Your front office should be able to tell you, or maybe you have nearby real estate agencies where you could ask.

Strange that both those sites use exactly the same wording to describe their packages. Oh well, imitation is a national past-time here.

If you go for the first one do let us know how many of those fair-skinned blonde cleaners pictured actually turn up on the day.

You can hire one if ever. Try to google it whenever you're around the area. In that way, you would be able to have it clean without exerting much effort.

I don't use it but my condo has it's own people who do this. Why bother with the hassle of bringing in outsiders?

I found most if not all Thais clean pretty badly. If you mention something to them they seem to get pretty upset too. If you try the front office group and you complain then the next time you might get turned down.  So looking for a good outside cleaning company makes a lot of sense to me.

p.s. I'm not asking for a perfect cleaning job either just someone who uses soap and water.

I'll try to report back in this thread after my first experience. I'm not looking for heavy duty stuff only a sweet touch-up after a couple days. At home i clean myself but also thats where I got all my gear. The condo I rented doesnt have cleaning equipment...a brush...

This may not be helpful to the OP but I believe it worth looking for.

I have hired a private care lady.  41 and pretty if that matters.  For 500 per day plus room and board she cooks (excellently), cleans very meticulously including vacuuming the living area carpet, sweeping, mopping the hardwood floor kitchen, , shops for my groceries, helps me put on my shoes and socks since I cannot reach my feet, never complains, helps me walk with my cane, makes sure I take my meds on time, is honest, brings change back from shopping to the satang.  If I were younger I would marry her but at 81 it would not be fair to her.

What I saying is that good trustworthy girls can be found.

Do you get the occAsional hNd job thrown in on that price seems a bit expensive unless including some fom of sex 

3 hours ago, mongo2 said:

I have hired a private care lady.  41 and pretty if that matters.  For 500 per day plus room and board she cooks (excellently), cleans very meticulously including vacuuming the living area carpet, sweeping, mopping the hardwood floor kitchen, , shops for my groceries, helps me put on my shoes and socks since I cannot reach my feet, never complains, helps me walk with my cane, makes sure I take my meds on time, is honest, brings change back from shopping to the satang.  If I were younger I would marry her but at 81 it would not be fair to her.

Ca she also maybe help me out?

6 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Do you get the occAsional hNd job thrown in on that price seems a bit expensive unless including some fom of sex 

Why disguise the words?  To answer, no, useless for me at this age.  Expensive, no!  I get 24 hour excellent care for all my needs.  In the USA over 30 years ago I needed to hire a 24 hour caretaker for a very sick person. Minimum cost I could find was $7 per hour = over 5000 baht per day and that was 30 years ago. 

This lady is a Godsend for me. 

the couple condos that I haver rented in the past, all have had cleaning service available it ran from 200-300 baht per cleaning.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 09:19, mongo2 said:

If your helper is open for a day, we can use her. We found a new place and it needs  serious cleaning. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A friend told me this week that she and her cousin were opening a business to provide this service.

Scw Cleaning

Known her a long time. Speaks much better than average English. Not sure which number is hers. Call and ask for Onny. Tell her Jay sent you

Archived