IGNORED

Fancy working online? (so you can make the move)

LaaMok

In 2003 I started working online, in 2007 I moved to Thailand and was working online full time for around 6 years straight.

I have picked up a few things on the way,  (hence why this forum did so well) I am currently getting updated with the latest tools, methods, seo tools and content creation tools.

Years ago I started a thread offering to show people how to make money online, but i was bogged down with work. I actually did a full website guiding people, links to tools and a website checklist, its still very impressive.

I am going to create a full course to teach guys from scratch to make money online, this isn't a get rich scheme or false promises,  it will introduce you to starting out, polishing off, give you ideas and paths to take. I am confident people will find a great idea along the way,  or maybe you have a business to promote already or a website you want to finish off or improve?

If you are interested in this course, it might be a seminar in Pattaya and an online course, please sign up using the form below,  it could be 3 months or 6 months. (and it will cost)

https://forms.aweber.com/form/41/986045441.htm

Your email will only be used by me to send out a free lesson, preview, invite to the course, invite to a seminar, or even an invite to my friends seminar in April.

Right now I am learning some new tricks, getting to grips with new improved seo tips and watching a million webinars and courses myself. Hence why it will take  a few months more. I am rebuilding, building websites at the same time. I still have 67 domains to rattle through. I have good expert contacts into various stuff online,  so I know some solid opportunities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in this course, please start off by buying a few domains  https://www.namesilo.com/   This company is great because its got free privacy (it will hide your details) and not a million upsells.  I recommend you buy your name to start with, even if to just lock it up, then you can use it for a blog as your first website. (for practise)

You might be asking why do I not just earn money online and not teach?

Firstly, the course will take a while to set up, but the maintenance/updates won't take long, secondly I am building other things and doing partnerships and thirdly I love helping people and fourthly I have business offline, so i can pick and choose what I like.

What's your background?

Mostly SEO, but I am very interested in click funnels and membership sites at the moment and seminars.  I would also like to do one on one coaching, seminars later on.

I am also making money from playing on Thailands largest bitcoin exchange. 

bx1_en.gif

• Like 3

Is this something that someone can do without having the gift of gab? 

18 hours ago, adrenaline19 said:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/

There, now everybody can do legit online work for the rest of their lives. All they have to do is work hard to get it.

Bryan, I look forward to your way as well. :P

I wouldn't recommend doing coding as a job. Its hard work and people outsource to cheaper countries.

2 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Is this something that someone can do without having the gift of gab? 

yes

Good idea. I forget you're an IT geek and just think of as a laa mok :)

I'd like to know how all that stuff works, just out of curiosity. 

I also can work anywhere with wifi, but its not internet stuff. I just wait for a job to land in my inbox, usually one a day, 1or 2 hours a day tops. Perfect for me. 

Good luck with the courses. Hope you get a good response.

2 hours ago, LaaMok said:

I wouldn't recommend doing coding as a job. Its hard work and people outsource to cheaper countries.

yes

Yep, very hard. I am a coder by trade but I don't code for people. I do mostly SEO for AM (affiliate marketing) now.  I do code custom tools for automation though.

Hi Bryan,

I signed up for your news letter, then confirmed, and clicked "Return to Bryan Flowers Internet Marketing" and got: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/content/f/a/r/farangkwaiyai/html/bryanflowers/wp-content/themes/sparkling/inc/libraries/epsilon-framework/class-epsilon-framework.php on line 160

(Just FYI.)

I'm going to be arriving with a type O non-immigration visa February 7th, intending to obtain a retirement visa and subsequently, to expire in LoS.

I'm a master (to be brutally immodest) of information analysis, database design and data warehouse design and architecture. My current coding skills are (currently) limited outside of TSQL, but I have forgotten a few dozen languages over the years and tend to learn new ones with ease.

Seems unlikely that there's great demand for my specific skill set, but I thought I'd drop a line anyway.

Not so much a butterfly, more a caterpillar.

My friends make websites, I secure them, lol. 

Coding is tedious; that's why I break code instead of create it. :P

But, programmers can work online creating websites can make a reasonable salary while living anywhere they want. They could make more doing it in an office, but office work is terrible! 

LaaMok, I'm interested in your in approach. I'll sign up and see where you take it. I love learning new stuff, let's see where this goes! 

1511416328113.jpg

Good thing because i'm looking for making money online. I'm currently learning coding android application beside my actual job and it's always good to learn different skills.
I'm interested by your course too i will sign up

Subscribed and very interested.
What is required to make money online legally from Thailand? Will this be covered in the course?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Come see me at Sweet Bar Soi 6 Facebook 

Sweetbarsoi6.png

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I understand it, you don't make the money in Thailand, that just happens to be where you work from. So you get paid from the US, UK or wherever your clients/customers are. But you can't transfer any money you've earned into Thailand (Thai bank) for 1 year (thats what I read a while ago, if the rules have changed let me know). 

Anyway, its something I'm very interested in - affiliate marketing appeals most to me, just have to find the right niche(s).

• Like 1

On 12/12/2017 at 12:16, hioctane said:

Yep, very hard. I am a coder by trade but I don't code for people. I do mostly SEO for AM (affiliate marketing) now.  I do code custom tools for automation though.

What affiliate programs are you using? Amazons reduction in fees really sucks now, but there’s still some money to be made. Any new 2018 SEO tips for google optimization you care to share?

What affiliate programs are you using? Amazons reduction in fees really sucks now, but there’s still some money to be made. Any new 2018 SEO tips for google optimization you care to share?
eBay. Amazon too but I earn much less. My tip is you need good content but that is not what I aim for.. lol

On 12/12/2017 at 03:56, LaaMok said:

If you are interested in this course, it might be a seminar in Pattaya and an online course, please sign up using the form below,  it could be 3 months or 6 months. (and it will cost)

Any update on expected roll out date?
I'm really curious on what you have planned for the course. 

On 09/01/2018 at 00:22, dnaliaht said:

This is from last year (so might not be 100% up-to-date) but its one of the best guides I've ever seen :

https://www.authorityhacker.com/best-affiliate-programs/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 08:09, adrenaline19 said:

Any update on expected roll out date?
I'm really curious on what you have planned for the course. 

It could be 3-6 months, i have too many things going on, so everything is slowed down, i just need a few months in the house,  a friend of mine is doing a seminar in pattaya in april for 7 days if anyone is interested?  I will email the guys that signed up so far.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Good evening LaaMok,

Sent message about this topic on Saturday.

Best,

Thomas

• 3 months later...

Any update on this?

No need I guess if you HODL'd any of that BTC or alts from Dec 17 :D

• 1 month later...

I'm currently working for Google now.  Google feeds me.  Last night out?  Yep, big G paid for that.  I have a solid gig running right now but I'm not sure how long it will last.  A few years maybe.  I'm looking to get into affiliate marketing to diversify my income stream.  Definitely don't want to rely on one thing.  Any good ideas?

I'm currently working for Google now.  Google feeds me.  Last night out?  Yep, big G paid for that.  I have a solid gig running right now but I'm not sure how long it will last.  A few years maybe.  I'm looking to get into affiliate marketing to diversify my income stream.  Definitely don't want to rely on one thing.  Any good ideas?
Can you hook us up with top rankings? [emoji39]

What exactly will you be doing there?

Google had wanted to interview me years ago but I heard the interview process was so stringent so I passed.

Sent from my View XL using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Interview process at these top tech companies are a fucking rape. Very difficult.

But salaries compensate. Fresh computer science grads can take home 150k to 200k a year from facebook, google, etc.

Coding isnt for everyone but it is absolutely an EXTREMELY good industry to be in. I cant believe anyone would say otherwise.

Can you hook us up with top rankings? [emoji39]

What exactly will you be doing there?

Google had wanted to interview me years ago but I heard the interview process was so stringent so I passed.

Sent from my View XL using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

On 19/10/2018 at 13:01, fatclown said:

Interview process at these top tech companies are a fucking rape. Very difficult.

But salaries compensate. Fresh computer science grads can take home 150k to 200k a year from Facebook, google, etc.

Coding isnt for everyone but it is absolutely an EXTREMELY good industry to be in. I cant believe anyone would say otherwise.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

With the salary comes 10-12 hour work days.

Coding is not a great industry to get into. I am a coder. I should know. LOL. The problem is that a coder from India or Philippines can do your job at 1/4 of the price. I still code but for myself. I use it more for analytics and automation. Doing something like affiliate marketing is an ideal job for the 4 hour workday digital nomad. You don't need to be a coder but I think it helps me tremendously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts