IGNORED

TRIUMPH Pattaya

jiz

1 hour ago, striderman said:

this one no good then? august 2017 buakaow.................

5a67dafdef58b_aug31003(Custom).JPG.9c93abcc9b60b97af89a202a426f9ffa.JPG

I lerve it, Classic Bikes hit the sweet spot with me.

Years ago I restored an old Dnepr Cossack 650 (pre WW2 Russian clone of the German BMW) as a project.  Great stable bike on road but a totally heavy bitch if ever dropped. 

Once I'm settled in I'll be buying one of those classic beauty's.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

[...]

While I'm not tempted enough, and it does not have the name appeal of a Triumph, I do like the design style of the GPX Legend. Only a 200cc bike, but really, how many cc's do you need for an in-town bike? (unless you're a young Russian.)

http://www.gpxthailand.com/GPX-Legend-200-new

For my own driveway I ended up replacing my PCX with a Forza. Zero retro style, but dang it's a comfortable seat for my old retired butt. (And I'm sure much more expensive than a GPX Legend, but not nearly as much as a new Triumph.) :-)

Still, perhaps I'll add the GPX some time as an around town play bike if I get tired of the MSX. 555

3 hours ago, striderman said:

this one no good then? august 2017 buakaow.................

5a67dafdef58b_aug31003(Custom).JPG.9c93abcc9b60b97af89a202a426f9ffa.JPG

with bonus reflection................

5a67fa77b0d05_aug31004(Custom).JPG.a19d5ee71ad1af0309cb1b4da0b59e98.JPG

Those shorts make you look fat ...

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

On 1/24/2018 at 09:45, Captain Courageous said:

Years ago I restored an old Dnepr Cossack 650 (pre WW2 Russian clone of the German BMW) as a project.  Great stable bike on road but a totally heavy bitch if ever dropped. 

i spotted this restoration project in pattaya klang dec 2015..............

5a6a878d773b9_dec21046(Custom).JPG.169f283e8c2b7194f3f20ccb2d65ceac.JPG

Since I'm American I'm waiting for the Harley plant to open later this year and purchase a bike similar to the one Captain

America rode, I think it would be perfect for Pattaya.

• 9 months later...

i already have a collection of bikes here in LOS  A benelli 302 and a Ducati S4  and also several more in UK  including a commando 750, 3 more ducatis and a HD shovelhead 

fancied buying a triumph bonny  900 so went to the dealer and he said i could have a test drive ,, so half hour of paper work license and insurance etc  and im off,, well No as he says you cannot take the bike on the road only round car park ????WTF im not going to drop   mega baht without a proper test ,, 

lucky me a mate has a new bonny and he lent it to me for 3 days sorry but it and me did not click ,, love the ride comfort  love the style  but the engine has no charachter ,, way too smooth like a honda 4 ,,yuk 

so no Im glad i did test ride it and dodged a bullet  ,, 

Archived