Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Butiouqe Condo For sale

filmitchell

Nice and quiet, 35 sqm South Beach Boutique Condo: 4 years old, but like new. 3rd floor with express (No Smoking) lift, Condo hardly ever used. Has underground parking, Rooftop 8th- floor swimming pool and BBQ, Shower, and Toilet area, with great sea views. 24-hour security, Air Con, Cable, Internet, New 60" Smart TV, Fully furnished with top quality furnishings. Only 49 condo's in the whole building. Reduced by ฿350.000  for quick sale, With either vacant possession, or I have a tenant willing to sign a new 1-year rental contract paying 10.000 per month. Call Phil: 0632 696196

0cd609d1-dcc9-4b84-a726-83029e620b74.jpg

7d210fe1-da03-4eae-b7d6-9d0fde447eb2.jpg

23d69ece-e870-41c4-b3a7-72da51448d9b.jpg

f199e52f-984e-46f2-a8c4-80878fa915d2.jpg

img-6057.JPG

img-6058.JPG

south-beach-pattaya.jpg

didnt  i just see this a few minutes ago?  I will guess you want 1.9M

11 minutes ago, just hanging said:

didnt  i just see this a few minutes ago?  I will guess you want 1.9M

Where is this place located?

15 minutes ago, Sexyfarangman said:

I was talking about a double thread.  Looks like a nice place but I have no details other that what I have read

Yeppers, a location would be a real good idea.

You can see the waterpark in the background so it's on the hill.  I think I've might have walked by the place a while back going to the Kinnerra.

2 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

You can see the waterpark in the background so it's on the hill.  I think I've might have walked by the place a while back going to the Kinnerra.

Ok, that explains the lower rent then. Very nice place though if you can handle the inconvenient location. Well, inconvenient for people who like everything within walking distance.

2 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Ok, that explains the lower rent then. Very niche place though if you can handle the inconvenient location. Well, inconvenient for people who like everything within walking distance.

or have a motorbike, no transportation and location sucks

2 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Ok, that explains the lower rent then. Very niche place though if you can handle the inconvenient location. Well, inconvenient for people who like everything within walking distance.

I think its on Soi 6 so not a far walk to catch a baht bus at Thapraya and Pratamuk intersection.

It’s on a side Soi between Pratumnak Soi 6 and Soi 5.

A friend has a condo in the next side Soi down. About 15 minutes to walk to the Pratumnak/Thappraya junction.

Art on the Hill is not that far away but off Soi 5 whereas this is just off Soi 6.

Don’t know anything about this particular development though.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes between Soi 6 and Soi 5 - South Beach - I know somebody who lives there and he is very happy because very quite and walking distance to Baht Bus route - he says building is well managed  - rooftop pool with view is very nice (had a few drinks up there already)

Thank you for your interest. The condo is South Beach Condos in soi Orissa/soi3 off Soi 6 Pratumnak. 

There are motorbike taxies less than a minute walk from the condo. and it only takes 5 minutes to walk to the intersection where there are baht buses into town. There is also a laundry within an easy walking distance (only  3 minutes away). There is a 7-11 down the road, and in the next soi 5, there are bars and a pizza delivery place.  If you have any further questions please feel free to call me. 

• 1 month later...

For Sale: Reduced by ฿350.000  for quick sale: Now only 1.55 MB. Nice and quiet, 35 sqm South Beach Boutique Condo/Studio: 4 years old, but like new. 3rd floor with (No Smoking) lift, Condo hardly ever used. Has underground parking, Rooftop 8th- floor swimming pool and BBQ, Shower, and Toilet area, with great sea views. 24-hour security, Air Con, Safe, Cable, Internet, New 60" Smart TV, Fully furnished with top quality furnishings. Only 49 condo's in the whole building in company name, with vacant possession. 

Call Phil: 0632 696196

0cd609d1-dcc9-4b84-a726-83029e620b74.jpg

7d210fe1-da03-4eae-b7d6-9d0fde447eb2.jpg

23d69ece-e870-41c4-b3a7-72da51448d9b.jpg

20170322_083224.jpg

20171207_194335 (1).jpg

f199e52f-984e-46f2-a8c4-80878fa915d2.jpg

img-6057.JPG

img-6058.JPG

South Beach bed 2.jpeg

South Beach Bed.jpeg

south-beach-pattaya.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 13:44, Sexyfarangman said:

Top of the Pattaya Bargain List: 35 sq mt Studio Near Water Park
p.1,575,000
Pratunam Market

Price Reduced by ฿325.000 
Soi Orissa off Soi 6 Pratumnak Hill
Nice and quiet studio at South Beach Boutique Condos: Ready To Move Into. 3rd floor with underground parking, 8th-floor rooftop swimming pool and BBQ area, with great sea views. 24-hour security, Air Con, Hidden Safe, Cable TV, WiFi, Fully furnished with top quality furnishings. Only 49 condo's in the whole building. Baht buses and motorbike taxis nearby. "In Company Name".
Call Phil - tel: 0632 696196

Archived