Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Moonban Talay Resort on koh Samed - a few days relaxing

Earlier this year I visited this resort – along with a very sweet girl :Hello:

This is a small, quiet and peaceful resort with only 24 villas/rooms. It’s located on the beachfront on the far side of Koh Samed Island.

Not all the villas are right on the waterfront – I think about 8 or 9 - the rest I situated around the resorts spa area.

The villas all have air-condition, mini-bar and shower with hot and cold water. There is a small pool with a pool-bar enabling you to sit at the bar in the pool overlooking the sea.

As everywhere on the island lots of possibility for ocean sport and likes.

The place is somewhat secluded so if you want to visit other bars or restaurant than on the resort it will take a few minutes transport.

We had a nice villa at the waterfront with a beautiful view. Actually when lying in bed we just had to over our toes to see the view of the sea.

The waterfront villas also have a little garden, hammocks and beach chairs etc. great place for relaxing. The villa has a nice bathroom but the shower area

is separated and has no roof, so at night you are showering under the stars.

The staff where very friendly and always did their best to make us feel at home

This is not a place where I would stay for a long period – because of the seclusion – but for a few days in good company it’s a really nice spot. And judging by

the way the girl went on and on and on about the place afterward (and how nice and romantic it was) I’m sure she liked it very much :)

Just a few pictures to accompany the words..

arriving - other side of the island

th_73983_arriving__122_862lo.jpg

beachfront

th_73999_beachfront__122_614lo.jpgth_74019_bungalowfront__122_528lo.jpg

villafront

th_74036_hammock__122_34lo.jpgth_74045_myhammock__122_383lo.jpgth_74046_nightlight2__122_482lo.jpg

pool

th_74047_smallpool__122_664lo.jpg

Thankyou for putting this up for our consideration mate...Looks like a great place to spend with a girlfriend when you wish to escape the madness of Pattaya and all its seductive oppression... :Hello: ....

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Thankyou for putting this up for our consideration mate...Looks like a great place to spend with a girlfriend when you wish to escape the madness of Pattaya and all its seductive oppression... :D ....

No problemos :P I’d like to try to give something back to the forum, since I’m eagerly reading through its many great reports.

And yes it was a nice place to escape the madness for a few days – and spending the afternoon in the hammock was just

great relaxation - but after that I frankly was missing the madness :P

Luckily I’ll very soon be back visiting the madness again :HaHaHa1: