IGNORED

Welcome to Jenny's room

LaaMok

1 hour ago, Jenny said:

There there now Darling, dry your tears. You were very nasty to that lovely Mr Brown and Mister Joker weren't you? And this is not the first time you have been suspended what? Suck it up Princess, you are here for a reason, now give me a cuddle.....

Oh fantastic...:rolleyes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Brown

• Jebb

• Jenny

• davidge

@knot18/@Quinzel Why did you create a second account in contravention of the rules you agreed to instead of dealing with the issue as per mod PM?

50 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

@knot18/@Quinzel Why did you create a second account in contravention of the RULES you agreed to instead of dealing with the issue as per mod PM?

I replied to mod. I tried to delete my previous account as it was seemed to be deemed a bad username, which i apologise for.

10 minutes ago, Quinzel said:

I replied to mod. I tried to delete my previous account as it was seemed to be deemed a bad username, which i apologise for.

OK, free to roam again, in future please have a little patience and give the mod who is dealing with any issues time to resolve them.

do I have to apologise for having an opinion? :Whistle:

promise to be nice...pretty please...:25:

And that is nothing resembling an apology and I would advise you to think carefully before your next post.

image.png

sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ru4real, 

I acknowledgement i have broken the rules by posting contents on politics,my opoligies,no more posting on politics from me, could you please give me access to the site again.

11 minutes ago, bazkashmir said:

access to the site again

Free to roam, if you get a warning in the future. click the box to acknowledge, will save you ending up in Jenny's.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Harry Brown said:

The Mod dealing with the issue will be along at some stage when he comes online. just bear with it.

Cheers boss. I made a comment based on a page 2-3 post when later on in the thread it transpired the guy had died. Honest mistake.

Seems I am in here for breaking the forums rule against discussing moderation policy in thread. Apologies for that, in retrospect I should have taken it up in the dm's.

To be fair:

1. The email I've received states that I criticized a mod. This is false, I merely made an observation.

2. The observation was correct: The mod posted twice in thread about covid-19 & then banned and censored comments about covid-19. As I said, nice for some but it does come across as hypocritical a tad.

3. Isn't discussing covid-19 against forum rules? Therefore I'm assuming the mod is also in Jenny's room?

2 hours ago, AJ4Asains said:

Seems I am in here for breaking the forums rule against discussing moderation policy in thread. Apologies for that, in retrospect I should have taken it up in the dm's.

To be fair:

1. The email I've received states that I criticized a mod. This is false, I merely made an observation.

2. The observation was correct: The mod posted twice in thread about covid-19 & then banned and censored comments about covid-19. As I said, nice for some but it does come across as hypocritical a tad.

3. Isn't discussing covid-19 against forum RULES? Therefore I'm assuming the mod is also in Jenny's room?

To set you straight - other mods correctly sent you here for a breach of RULE 1d) Discussing moderation policy or actions in the open forums, including but not limited to individual actions, general and specific policies and issues. Questions about moderation actions may be made by PM to a Staff member;

1. Observations can also be critical as yours implied

2. Your observation was incorrect. The context is regarding the new laws concerning ppl coming to Cambodia but then was moving to a COVID discussion, which while of interest, the thread it was being discussed in is not a COVID thread therefore needs to be redirected to the section that concerns it. This is the 2nd time moderators have had to stop this discussion in Jerrys thread regarding COVID. I never banned or censored any comments there but politely suggested further discussion was moved to the COVID section. Get your facts straight mate - the only post removed is yours and the reason you are here and it was hidden by another mod.

3.Again you are incorrect - COVID discussion is not against forum rules but if discussion is clearly COVID related then it needs to be in the area setup for that discussion. Here you are correct ... I am with Jenny setting you straight ... but my friend I am afraid your 'apology' is not what we are looking for and lacks sincerity. You apologise and then cast more criticism and again imply that mod's should suffer your penalty.

You are digging a deep hole for yourself so unless you retract your bullshit you will be here for a while or other mod's may have worse options for you.    

sun14.jpg

6 hours ago, AJ4Asains said:

To be fair:

3. Isn't discussing covid-19 against forum RULES? Therefore I'm assuming the mod is also in Jenny's room?

To be fair:

1. You criticised the whole Moderation Team and surmised about their actions. Rule 1d.

2. Your entire contribution to the thread up until then was an irrelevant and insensitive question "What do they do with the dead bodies?" At which point the Moderator politely answered your insensitive question then asked everyone to steer away from CV discussion and stay on topic

3. At the top of every page there is a prominent red banner clearly explaining where CV can be appropriately discussed which you have chosen to ignore. Yes, there is always a Moderator in Jenny's Room, usually to explain the Rules to people like you who ignore them.

Posting a less than sincere apology then arguing every point along the way will just not cut it my friend and until you understand and acknowledge the error of your ways, you can remain here. Your choice

image.png

8 hours ago, midnight rodeo said:

Cheers boss. I made a comment based on a page 2-3 post when later on in the thread it transpired the guy had died. Honest mistake.

Apology accepted, you are out.

image.png

• 1 month later...

@Petsiedumb

I asked members to stay on topic in the "Pin Up" thread and right after you posted an off topic question .

Also you were calling someone a mug for ringing the bell, as a reminder that thread is a Business thread not for idle chit chat or to make flippant  derisive commentry  about the bar.

Please read the rules.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Daaaaarlings, if you have found yourself here after making a post that is not a review in the "only post reviews here" thread of the ThaiFriendly forum, firstly you are a silly sausage so bend over please!  Secondly it will do no good bleating about it here, just sit and cuddle me for a time and then you can send a PM to @deano4598 saying what a silly sausage you are and asking to be released.

@socrates @dragonrider @Muffmuncher69 @Stakeout, welcome daaaaarlings.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, pavlo said:

couls someone explain to me why am i here i realy don't understand .

thanks

Because we have said over and over and over and over again that the Covid FACTUAL thread is just that. Factual information only. 

Your post wasn’t in any way factual or even relevant to the thread.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

11 minutes ago, davidge said:

Because we have said over and over and over and over again that the Covid FACTUAL thread is just that. Factual information only. 

Your post wasn’t in any way factual or even relevant to the thread.

that's why i put in my message that i was not sure it was the right section . 

and you ban people people after only 1 mistak instead of you send a warning and deleted the post who was in the wrong section .

bravo nice mod around here . for how long am i ban ? and where can i challenge this ban because it s not normal after one mistak not even a big one that you get ban without any warning .

3 minutes ago, pavlo said:

that's why i put in my message that i was not sure it was the right section . 

and you ban people people after only 1 mistak instead of you send a warning and deleted the post who was in the wrong section .

bravo nice mod around here . for how long am i ban ? and where can i challenge this ban because it s not normal after one mistak not even a big one that you get ban without any warning .

It’s not a ban and your reply is only likely to make your stay longer.

This is just a ‘time out’ room to avoid giving any more serious sanction. All you had to do was apologise and that you understood what you’d done wrong and you would have been immediately restored to the full forum. 

As I said, we have stated very clearly in that thread - well over 20 times - what the rules for that thread are. 

Given your initial response, I suggest you consider your next reply carefully and I will consider it tomorrow.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts