Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Welcome to Jenny's room

LaaMok

@mikeinguam

Your post was removed as it was too political.

If that happens you don’t question Mods in the thread but send a PM if you don’t understand why.

As soon as you accept this then you’ll be back on the forum.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Brown

• Jebb

• Jenny

• davidge

10 hours ago, Herbby said:

Hi, I am genuinely sorry and didn’t realise I had broken the RULES. It was not my intention. I can’t even remember what posted to be fair; was it about “the orange bloke”.?

Again, apologies and keep up the good work on this great site. Stay safe and I hope all is well. Cheers.

Thanks!  You should be back online now.  

Why am I here? I posted a warning about Mia Nois and drugs and how I ran the hell away from it 

The warning you received spelt out why you are here.

19 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

And understood 

You're out mate. Thanks.

image.png

7 minutes ago, dean2926 said:

Is there any reason I cannot access the forums?

You had a PM from @Harry Brown and you logged in a number of times and ignored it.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

@dude456 just getting your attention mate

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

11 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Any reason you have two profiles?

I have only ever had one profile on Pattaya Addicts.  Many years ago I also had a profile on Phillipine Addicts.

11 hours ago, deano4598 said:

You had a PM from @Harry Brown and you logged in a number of times and ignored it.

Bullshit, I replied to his message.

I repeat, I have never, ever had more than one profile on Pattaya Addicts.

I have thousands of entries on my one profile so why the fuck would I want a second profile?

In all my entries I have always been constructive and polite and obeyed all the rules and if I can't participate on this forum I simply ask, who the fuck can?

4 minutes ago, dean2926 said:

I have only ever had one profile on Pattaya Addicts.  Many years ago I also had a profile on Phillipine Addicts.

Ok that wasn't hard to do, by just ignoring me/us it  makes our suspicions grow.

I'll let you out now.

2 minutes ago, dean2926 said:

I have thousands of entries on my one profile so why the fuck would I want a second profile?

In all my entries I have always been constructive and polite and obeyed all the RULES and if I can't participate on this forum I simply ask, who the fuck can?

Oh dear me, this just made it all that more harder.

There is profile that keeps getting caught up with you  it may be innocent it may not be, but we just need to ask you the question is all.

I'll get the PM I sent.

50 minutes ago, dean2926 said:

In all my entries I have always been constructive and polite and obeyed all the RULES and if I can't participate on this forum I simply ask, who the fuck can?

Calm down, it just needs sorting out. Getting angry isn’t helping.

You may well only have one account, that’s what’s being looked into as two accounts are being flagged.

The “issue” is ignoring the PM. As you can see from Harry’s screenshot he didn’t get any reply. If you are sure you did reply just screenshot it and post it here then hopefully we can get this resolved.

It would be best if you use the PM with Harry so this can be properly checked through “privately”.

• Like 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Firstly I don't have a clue how to PM Harry or anyone else and if my reply to Harry's PM didn't get through then there's nothing I can do about it.

So let me try to understand this nonesense.

I join Pattaya Addicts and Phillipine Addicts and assuming they are separate forums I use the same login details.

The administrators have a technical glitch between the two forums and somehow it's my fault and they ban me.

Seriously?

You're  not banned.  There is no need to perform and carry on the way you are.  All we wanted was an answer  to my PM which was ignored.  I never came down  in the last shower  mate.  No need to add all the other nonsense  to your reply.  When you calm down  we'll reinstate you to the forum proper. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cytolliver said:

So this is the only thread I can see now. Sort of a purgatory?

yep - treat it like a booze ban

sun14.jpg

3 hours ago, cytolliver said:

So this is the only thread I can see now. Sort of a purgatory?

It was until you acknowledged your warning which you have now done.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I am on the naughty step for posting in "Jokers Soi 6 Thread"...

However, there is nothing wrong with posting "the truth" - or a version of it - just some don't like to hear it!

To start - five years ago I sent "The Joker" a message about his "ex"  - Nam the taxi driver - he got all narkey - I said "ok, up to you."

Five years later he "finished it" (???) Finished what?

Come on the bloke is living in fucking cloud cuckoo land.

Whilst I totally agree with the "nice to be nice" ethos - there is nothing wrong with strongly disagreeing with someone. Of course, you can agree to disagree without being disagreeable!

The Forum would be a very boring place if everyone agreed with each other like nodding dogs!

:wink:

RAZZ

12 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Looks like I am on the naughty step for posting in "Jokers Soi 6 Thread"...

However, there is nothing wrong with posting "the truth" - or a version of it - just some don't like to hear it!

To start - five years ago I sent "The Joker" a message about his "ex"  - Nam the taxi driver - he got all narkey - I said "ok, up to you."

Five years later he "finished it" (???) Finished what?

Come on the bloke is living in fucking cloud cuckoo land.

Whilst I totally agree with the "nice to be nice" ethos - there is nothing wrong with strongly disagreeing with someone. Of course, you can agree to disagree without being disagreeable!

The Forum would be a very boring place if everyone agreed with each other like nodding dogs!

:wink:

RAZZ

There there now Darling, dry your tears. You were very nasty to that lovely Mr Brown and Mister Joker weren't you? And this is not the first time you have been suspended what? Suck it up Princess, you are here for a reason, now give me a cuddle.....

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts