Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Welcome to Jenny's room

LaaMok

10 hours ago, Bartle said:

Thanks, Jenny. 

Do you remember the Crocodile Dundee test?

Oh, I remember it well darling, that nasty Mister Dundee. Are you sure you won't come up empty handed? You seem very knowledgeable in these matters so be my guest sweetie, I love having you stay here. 555

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Brown

• Jebb

• Jenny

• davidge

2 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

If I did, it was probably more a rhetorical question.  I definitely don't want you to post your assumptions of if a girl maybe is a ladyboy or not  all over the forum or business threads.

There are a few reasons for this:

1.  You don't really know, we only have your word ( no real evidence.

2. The owners of this forum can get into serious trouble for allowing accusations such as those you posted.

I need your assurance that you won't post anymore of these types  posts concerning ladyboys working in agogos.

I am 100% with you.

I am grateful for the owners keeping the forum up and I don't want to get them into any kind of trouble.

• Like 2

Am I in Jenny's room for comment made on BM 1500B and his Cheap Charlie thread?

1 hour ago, Whalley said:

Am I in Jenny's room for comment made on BM 1500B and his Cheap Charlie thread?

Yes. We were discussing what action to take. You’ll now know so I’m letting you out of here.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I was just trying to lighten up the mood in the dreadful coronavirus thread. I now realize it’s all serious business. I really did think I had the WuFlu.

1 hour ago, Assman80 said:

I was just trying to lighten up the mood in the dreadful coronavirus thread. I now realize it’s all serious business. I really did think I had the WuFlu.

We have enough people posting rubbish on that thread without that.

image.png

Hi Jenny, how are you?

Reading through this forum, it is a place for bad boys to acknowledge and admit to their sins and to promise not to do it again, right?

I was a very bad boy. I piled on politically to a comedic conspiracy post in a solemn sacred thread, and I am truly sorry.

Can you spank me and let me go?

Or do I need to do more to please you?

This is a cute concept, but wouldn't it be more efficient for the mod to just PM the offender and warn him?

That being said, is Jenny a real ladyboy? And if so, Jenny,  what's up?

And Jebb, I promise not to mention the name of the idiot aver again on this forum. (or refer to him by any other moniker, like idiot, moron, etc.)

No more politics from me, ever.

How many warnings do you need mate? We are sick and tired of giving warnings that are not heeded. Going by your response you are obviously not taking this seriously and have shown no contrition. You can stay with Jenny until your attitude improves.

image.png

5 minutes ago, Jebb said:

How many warnings do you need mate? We are sick and tired of giving warnings that are not heeded. Going by your response you are obviously not taking this seriously and have shown no contrition. You can stay with Jenny until your attitude improves.

Sorry Jebb. I was just responding to what I thought was a comedic concept. The Jenny thing.

I do realize what I did wrong. 

By the way, I do admire this forum for its rules. On the internet, we are used to putting up with incredible mayhem in forums. I have recommended rules such a we have here to other forums.

I've been put here because you say me referencing the following NEWS story is posting a conspiracy: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8159175/Shocking-footage-shows-90-TONNES-medical-supplies-sent-China-Australia.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/26/coronavirus-doctors-issue-protective-equipment-warning-after-report-china-backed-firm-sourced-bulk-supplies-from-sydney

As well as simply responding reasonably to being accused of taking pleasure in posting bad news, is that correct?

You did not post that link in your original post and yes you continued and argument after being specifically told not to.

image.png

I posted the Guardian link, you can see that for yourself, are you complaining I didn't post ALL the sources available? My telling someone who accused me of taking pleasure in posting bad news to post good news, that I would be glad to read it is considered me arguing? My posting at literally the same time of your "warning" is me ignoring a warning? You mods have done this exact same thing to me before,  curious behaviour.

Another source for my apparent conspiracy theory below, so that's The Guardian, The Daily Mail, and Sky News all saying what I posted, as in this quote from The Mail "Greenland bought up three million surgical masks, 500,000 pairs of gloves and bulk supplies of sanitiser and antibacterial wipes in Australia and other countries where the company operates". :

17 minutes ago, slaine said:

I posted the Guardian link, you can see that for yourself, are you complaining I didn't post ALL the sources available? My telling someone who accused me of taking pleasure in posting bad news to post good news, that I would be glad to read it is considered me arguing? My posting at literally the same time of your "warning" is me ignoring a warning? You mods have done this exact same thing to me before,  curious behaviour.

Another source for my apparent conspiracy theory below, so that's The Guardian, The Daily Mail, and Sky News all saying what I posted, as in this quote from The Mail "Greenland bought up three million surgical masks, 500,000 pairs of gloves and bulk supplies of sanitiser and antibacterial wipes in Australia and other countries where the company operates". :

Last word on this mate. Your original post (in red) no mention of the Guardian, Daily Mail, Sky News or any reputable source. Leave it there.

Yeah, while China was downplaying this threat to the world in January and February it was simultaneously instructing it's staff in Chinese property firms globally to buy up as much of each western countries medical supplies as possible. From what I've seen in news reports, In Australia alone 10's of thousands of tonnes of masks, sanitisers, medicines, baby powder, toilet rolls and other essentials were bought up. Chinese crews were going out to the small outback towns in vans and buying out their supplies too and it was all quietly shipped out to China. I bet if some intrepid journalist were to look at the US shipping manifests for those months or the Italian, Spanish, French, German, UK, etc they would find a similar pattern to Australia.

image.png

Just now, danny78 said:

So I've been demoted here for posting an article saying the Thai King is living in a hotel in Germany? 

Surely you know the #1 GOLDEN RULE!!????

NO posts about the Royal Family!, Not even good ones. FFS do you not understand the shit we can get in for this???

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

1 minute ago, whitespider said:

Surely you know the #1 GOLDEN RULE!!????

NO posts about the Royal Family!, Not even good ones. FFS do you not understand the shit we can get in for this???

Ok. I'm sorry. I'm pretty much finished with Thailand any way. Higher Baht rate and Coronavirus is the final nail in the coffin any way for the country. 

Just now, danny78 said:

Ok. I'm sorry. I'm pretty much finished with Thailand any way. Higher Baht rate and Coronavirus is the final nail in the coffin any way for the country. 

That’s your choice bud but please don’t drop other people in SERIOUS trouble regardless of your own feelings. Show a little consideration is not so hard surely?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'm in here for publicly questioning the deletion of some posts, which I now understand was inappropriate and impolite, and for which I apologise.

I realise the moderators on this excellent forum have a difficult and thankless task which they perform tirelessly in good grace, and very efficiently.

I'll do my best to be nice and make sure I won't transgressions regulation or board etiquette in the future.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

Typo. Should have been: 'I'll do my best to be nice and make sure I won't transgress regulations or board etiquette in the future.'

Tom Tit

• Like 1

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

31 minutes ago, Tom Tit said:

I'm in here for publicly questioning the deletion of some posts, which I now understand was inappropriate and impolite, and for which I apologise.

I realise the moderators on this excellent forum have a difficult and thankless task which they perform tirelessly in good grace, and very efficiently.

I'll do my best to be nice and make sure I won't transgressions regulation or board etiquette in the future.

Tom Tit

Ok Tom, your apology is accepted and your week is up, please try to be more careful in the future. Out you go.

image.png

@Herbby - you've got a brief stint here with Jenny mainly to draw your attention to 2 key points:

1. There are multiple COVID-19 threads, and the red banner at the top of the page explains the functions and appropriate posts for each.  Please read it and follow it.  We have had to remove multiple of your posts in the COVID-19 fact-based/informational thread.  As the instructions at the top of each page clearly explain, that thread "is NOT for discussions or speculations."  

2. For years, we have had a firm "NO POLITICS" rule and policy on PA (see Rule 1(f)).  It causes too many shit-storms.

You have managed to break BOTH of these rules by posting your disdain for a certain political leader in the COVID-19 fact-based/informational thread.

Please confirm that (a) you have read, are familiar with and will abide by the rules re the proper thread(s) in which to post info/facts/thoughts re COVID-19 and (b) you will NOT make posts regarding politics or political figures. 

These are very trying times, and we are trying our best to keep the lines of communication on PA open and informative for BMs.  That is very difficult to do when BMs disregard the rules about where to post things and what NOT to post.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

2 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

@Herbby - you've got a brief stint here with Jenny mainly to draw your attention to 2 key points:

1. There are multiple COVID-19 threads, and the red banner at the top of the page explains the functions and appropriate posts for each.  Please read it and follow it.  We have had to remove multiple of your posts in the COVID-19 fact-based/informational thread.  As the instructions at the top of each page clearly explain, that thread "is NOT for discussions or speculations."  

2. For years, we have had a firm "NO POLITICS" rule and policy on PA (see Rule 1(f)).  It causes too many shit-storms.

You have managed to break BOTH of these RULES by posting your disdain for a certain political leader in the COVID-19 fact-based/informational thread.

Please confirm that (a) you have read, are familiar with and will abide by the RULES re the proper thread(s) in which to post info/facts/thoughts re COVID-19 and (b) you will NOT make posts regarding politics or political figures. 

These are very trying times, and we are trying our best to keep the lines of communication on PA open and informative for BMs.  That is very difficult to do when BMs disregard the RULES about where to post things and what NOT to post.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

Hi, I am genuinely sorry and didn’t realise I had broken the rules. It was not my intention. I can’t even remember what posted to be fair; was it about “the orange bloke”.?

Again, apologies and keep up the good work on this great site. Stay safe and I hope all is well. Cheers.

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts