• Harry Brown

• Jebb

• Jenny

• davidge

1 hour ago, rhino said:

Unbeliable

Knowledged

What you in for bud? 

I’m awaiting release and a public apology acknowledging the hardship I’ve been forced to endure as a result of this unjust incarceration.

6 minutes ago, Nando9999 said:

What you in for bud? 

I’m awaiting release and a public apology acknowledging the hardship I’ve been forced to endure as a result of this unjust incarceration.

He won't be replying mate.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Nando9999 said:

What you in for bud? 

rhino has left the building, are you looking to follow him?

Perhaps while in here reflect on whether it's a good idea to get involved when a serial troll and returnee is having a go at the people who give their time to try and keep this site a "pleasant" place to get information and waste away part of our lives.

@golden_boy - you've got a brief stint here with Jenny based on this post:

I read somewhere (might even have been this forum) that suvarbhuni had only 95 people go through immigration  a few days ago.

We have repeatedly warned BMs not to post inflammatory, unsupported and unreliable information like this.

6 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

@golden_boy - you've got a brief stint here with Jenny based on this post:

I read somewhere (might even have been this forum) that suvarbhuni had only 95 people go through immigration  a few days ago.

We have repeatedly warned BMs not to post inflammatory, unsupported and unreliable information like this.

Disagree with this. You remind me of that former Iraqi spin doctor from the second gulf war.

9 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

Disagree with this. You remind me of that former Iraqi spin doctor from the second gulf war.

Ohhh @golden_boyDaaaarling, you make a comment like that to Mr @Luv2Phuket must mean you love me and want to stay in here looooong time with me. Mmmmm, i'll just pop out to the 7/11 and get some more lube, I used all before on Mr Nando9999.

1 hour ago, Jenny said:

Ohhh @golden_boyDaaaarling, you make a comment like that to Mr @Luv2Phuket must mean you love me and want to stay in here looooong time with me. Mmmmm, i'll just pop out to the 7/11 and get some more lube, I used all before on Mr Nando9999.

Bring some noodles back with you.

How long is this so called 'brief stint' in here meant to last. 

Depends, dropping the attitude could make it shorter.

3 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

Depends, dropping the attitude could make it shorter.

Been on this forum for almost 10 years with zero so called 'warnings' whatever their meant to be anyway.

Then find myself placed in this room for a post about arrivals in immigration. Hard to not have an attitude when something like that happens. 

So called moderators putting people in here because of jealousy and not having the mental fortitude to evolve is almost laughable. Says more about the moderators than it does about me. 

5 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

Been on this forum for almost 10 years with zero so called 'warnings' whatever their meant to be anyway.

Then find myself placed in this room for a post about arrivals in immigration. Hard to not have an attitude when something like that happens. 

So called moderators putting people in here because of jealousy and not having the mental fortitude to evolve is almost laughable. Says more about the moderators than it does about me. 

Mate, the forum rules extend to Jenny's room. And you have just had a crack at breaking one of the big no-nos, you want to know what a "warning" is all about? Stand by!

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gwigglenz said:

Apologies for recently going off topic. Did not mean any ill intent.

All you had to say in the thread rather than face palm. But thanks and go forth before Jenny notices you in here!

Sorry for publicly contemning the mods decision about not discussing the future of the viruses' impact on Pattaya travel in the given thread.  A lot of people are concerned about their upcoming trips and I think it is worth discussing, but I will abide by the rules of the forum and discuss such events in the dedicated thread instead. 

On 13/03/2020 at 06:25, Hotlanta said:

Sorry for publicly contemning the mods decision about not discussing the future of the viruses' impact on Pattaya travel in the given thread.  A lot of people are concerned about their upcoming trips and I think it is worth discussing, but I will abide by the RULES of the forum and discuss such events in the dedicated thread instead. 

No worries mate

image.png

[DELETED]

Ah, I didn't realise people might actually avoid a bar because they have some ladyboys.

That was thoughtless of me. We are bombarded with "drag Queen story hour" until we are numb to how recent these things are for a lot of people.

Only posting this here FYI, I had a chat with a ladyboy on Soi 6 that was so passable it was shocking. Later I saw the same ladyboy mixed in with girls in Airport. They were part of a group paid to make "do a girl surge" (make a place look full of girls for a time). So I am used to seeing them in what I thought were "girl only" clubs.

Edited by Ru4Real
Deleted quoted warning as it's in breach of Rules 2d and 2j

Just now, Bartle said:

Later I saw the same ladyboy mixed in with girls in Airport. They were part of a group paid to make "do a girl surge" (make a place look full of girls for a time). So I am used to seeing them in what I thought were "girl only" clubs.

They spoke to me in Airport. So I am sure it is the same person.

3 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Pin-Up do not have ladyboys in there,   will not allow the thread and the business to be damaged by your  unfounded accusations.

I want to be sure I'm on the same page in case I am not using the terminology in the same way as other people. By ladyboy I am speaking about both un-operated and post operative transexuals. Is that the same way you are using it, or are you just saying there are no un-operated ladyboys in PinUp (which I agree with).

If you go back in the PinUp thread you will see I said there were ladyboys in there (meaning operated, but I neglected to say so which is my fault). You expressed incredulity. I said I would post the numbers and you replied something along the lines of that would be a good approach. I posted the numbers in the PinUp thread. 

Second question, are these bar threads a sort of advertising space for the bars? 

There are ladyboys (both operated and not) who are very hard / impossible to distinguish. They can start chemical treatment in Thailand very early (perhaps illegally) and they hardly/don't develop male sexual characteristics. 

I mean both.  

Some of the threads are for business owner.

If you have no factual evidence  then it will not be allowed as the owners of this forum can become liable for what you accusations you make. The A-gogo is not very happy with those accusations.

Just now, Harry Brown said:

I mean both.  

Some of the threads are for business owner.

If you have no factual evidence  then it will not be allowed as the owners of this forum can become liable for what you accusations you make. The A-gogo is not very happy with those accusations.

OK, I didn't understand that. In Thailand the law can be very severe on accusations.

Would you mind going back and looking at the last thing you sent to me on that thread. I may be mistaken but I remember it was an invitation to post the numbers. I should have gone back to that post and quoted you. Instead I started my post with "As promised, ..."

Oh dear Mister @Bartle if you have such a fixation on ladyboys you can stay with me anytime. Not telling if I am post op or not. 555

Just now, Jenny said:

Oh dear Mister @Bartle if you have such a fixation on ladyboys you can stay with me anytime. Not telling if I am post op or not. 555

Thanks, Jenny. 

Do you remember the Crocodile Dundee test?

6 hours ago, Bartle said:

OK, I didn't understand that. In Thailand the law can be very severe on accusations.

Would you mind going back and looking at the last thing you sent to me on that thread. I may be mistaken but I remember it was an invitation to post the numbers. I should have gone back to that post and quoted you. Instead I started my post with "As promised, ..."

If I did, it was probably more a rhetorical question.  I definitely don't want you to post your assumptions of if a girl maybe is a ladyboy or not  all over the forum or business threads.

There are a few reasons for this:

1.  You don't really know, we only have your word ( no real evidence.

2. The owners of this forum can get into serious trouble for allowing accusations such as those you posted.

I need your assurance that you won't post anymore of these types  posts concerning ladyboys working in agogos.

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts