Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Welcome to Jenny's room

LaaMok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Brown

• Jebb

• Jenny

• davidge

Why am I here for? I accept maybe I should just have stopped posting in that thread, though I wasn't told to do so by anyone or I would have stopped without getting a time out or ban or whatever this is 

16 minutes ago, Stu79 said:

Why am I here for? I accept maybe I should just have stopped posting in that thread, though I wasn't told to do so by anyone or I would have stopped without getting a time out or ban or whatever this is 

The mod who put you in here will be along later.

15 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

The mod who put you in here will be along later.

OK thanks 

The reason you are here was explained in your warning. Time to cool off and reflect on what you have posted. Thank you for acknowledging.

image.png

29 minutes ago, Jebb said:

The reason you are here was explained in your warning. Time to cool off and reflect on what you have posted. Thank you for acknowledging

Come on man i was responding to lies and exaggerations, I was told to come on here and read what was getting said, was frustrating seeing people quoting a known trolling channel as there source of info, I accept I should have just stopped posting, but I wasnt being offensive or name calling, it's harsh..I'm no troll as you suggest, looking at my history before I posted in that topic tells you that, I will stop posting in that topic if that is what you want I just came  in to put some facts across, I appreciate its not a topic where people want to hear it, so I apologise for letting it roll on, how long am I even here for? 

6 minutes ago, Stu79 said:

Come on man i was responding to lies and exaggerations, I was told to come on here and read what was getting said, was frustrating seeing people quoting a known trolling channel as there source of info, I accept I should have just stopped posting, but I wasnt being offensive or name calling, it's harsh..I'm no troll as you suggest, looking at my history before I posted in that topic tells you that, I will stop posting in that topic if that is what you want I just came  in to put some facts across, I appreciate its not a topic where people want to hear it, so I apologise for letting it roll on, how long am I even here for? 

Stu daaaaarling, you will be in here with me for as long as Mr @Jebb (sweet boy he is) decides is appropriate. I suggest you stop bleating and come over here and give me a cuddle.

Now take the time with me, have a think about how you are going to behave in future and pass me the lube.

3 minutes ago, Jenny said:

Stu daaaaarling, you will be in here with me for as long as Mr @Jebb (sweet boy he is) decides is appropriate. I suggest you stop bleating and come over here and give me a cuddle.

Now take the time with me, have a think about how you are going to behave in future and pass me the lube.

Iol have not been informed how long I will be here for so I am only asking this is all new to me I will "behave" as I always have and refrain from posting in the topic if  that is what is suggested 

20 minutes ago, Stu79 said:

Iol have not been informed how long I will be here for so I am only asking this is all new to me I will "behave" as I always have and refrain from posting in the topic if  that is what is suggested 

Usually we leave it to the mod who placed you in this part of the forum,  I know he will be indisposed for another day possibly two. we don't usually intervene in another mods actions. So you'll just have to be patient till he comes back online.

Sanctions depend on the Mod , the member involved and how it all transpires. There are people who are still in here for over year, but they won't talk things through.

My advice is to just listen and go along with whatever, easy peasy. ( that goes for all you others lurking in this part of the forum, just make contact and the issues can be dealt with)

4 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Usually we leave it to the mod who placed you in this part of the forum,  I know he will be indisposed for another day possibly two. we don't usually intervene in another mods actions. So you'll just have to be patient till he comes back online.

Sanctions depend on the Mod , the member involved and how it all transpires. There are people who are still in here for over year, but they won't talk things through.

My advice is to just listen and go along with whatever, easy peasy. ( that goes for all you others lurking in this part of the forum, just make contact and the issues can be dealt with)

Thanks for the response, I don't feel I did anything wrong to be punished but as I have said, I have behaved since I signed up here and will continue to do so, I am certainly not a troll like was said in my time out message ,anyone viewing my history can see that, thanks again I will wait for a response 

6 hours ago, Stu79 said:

Thanks for the response, I don't feel I did anything wrong to be punished but as I have said, I have behaved since I signed up here and will continue to do so, I am certainly not a troll like was said in my time out message ,anyone viewing my history can see that, thanks again I will wait for a response 

Read the warning again, it was not about YOU being a troll but calling others as trolls. Not your job to do, that is ours. Until you get your head around why you are here you will stay here. And keep this in mind which you have already broken. Do not push me on this.

d) Discussing moderation policy or actions in the open forums, including but not limited to individual actions, general and specific policies and issues. Questions about moderation actions may be made by PM to a Staff member;

image.png

• 5 weeks later...

Helloooo @birdhaus daaaarling, have you been a naughty boy? Come here and give Jenny a cuddle my lovely.

Can I be released now please? I've done my time and been a good boy.

Addicts be brown-nosing these hoes and shit; takin' bitches out to eat, and spendin' money on these hoes....
I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never will!

13 hours ago, jayfx said:

Can I be released now please? I've done my time and been a good boy.

Darling, the only reason you have been a good boy is because you have been in my room keeping me company and unable to do anything else. Now you are out with the big boys sweet cheeks, lets see if you can behave yourself you silly sausage. xxx Love you, Jenny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 13:26, LaaMok said:

Jenny will be so pleased to meet you, she has just popped out for a resupply of KY and will be back soon.

Thai-ladyboy11.jpg

You are in Jenny's room for one or more of the following reasons:

1. You want to spend time with Jenny (let's face it, who doesn't :D)

2. You've come to our attention due to multiple negative posts

3. You've been labelled a troll

4. You've posted some pretty abusive things

5. You've likely collected multiple permanent warning points.

In short, you are not complying with the "nice to be nice ethos" to which you agreed on sign-up, are sailing close to the edge and have a good chance of being banned in the not so distant future.

Spending time with Jenny will give you time to reflect on your recent forum interactions.

If you believe that you do not fall into any of the above categories and believe you can be a valuable member of the community, please explain here and we will consider what action to be taken.

Not sure why I am suspended here...I merely asked why you deleted a members post that could help others to remain safe. I msg that poster to verify he was legit. He is a member with 300 posts.   are you now doing the work of the Government and trying to cover up this public health crisis?  If this guy was posting bogus info, he will be held responsible.  If there a public health crisis near Cozy Beach or around Pattaya why are you suppressing valid info...I think I know the answer.  Its disgusting

2 minutes ago, Kuka said:

Not sure why I am suspended here...I merely asked why you deleted a members post that could help others to remain safe. I msg that poster to verify he was legit. He is a member with 300 posts.   are you now doing the work of the Government and trying to cover up this public health crisis?  If this guy was posting bogus info, he will be held responsible.  If there a public health crisis near Cozy Beach or around Pattaya why are you suppressing valid info...I think I know the answer.  Its disgusting

You may want to start by reading the forum rules, including:

d) Discussing moderation policy or actions in the open forums, including but not limited to individual actions, general and specific policies and issues. Questions about moderation actions may be made by PM to a Staff member;

You do not argue with a Mod in the open forum. Your post here has exacerbated the situation.

I’m not sure how you are an Advanced Member either? You have made very few posts and fewer still that have actually been ‘quality’ posts that have contributed to the forum.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

19 minutes ago, Kuka said:

The forum becomes responsible for anything that is said.  We don't allow debate on moderator decisions. If you don't like it,  then I suggest you find another board that you are compatible with.

understand your position for the board but we are talking Life and Death here...by the way...poster has confirmed his illness to me ...I wont post anymore about this ....if I do you can suspend me .....

Harry Brown will respond when he can

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

:Clap:

Hi Jenny, lovely to see you, if I’d known all it would take was adding a reaction to a post of someone going nuclear I’d have done it sooner.

34 minutes ago, Nando9999 said:

:Clap:

Hi Jenny, lovely to see you, if I’d known all it would take was adding a reaction to a post of someone going nuclear I’d have done it sooner.

Oh dear, you have been a silly little sausage haven't you? The Mods don't take kindly to people laughing at them. You can come visit me any time you like darling, we can spend a long time together here. Plenty of room in my bed.

Unbeliable

Knowledged

3 minutes ago, rhino said:

Unbeliable

Knowledged

Pretty sure that wasn't the reaction that was being looked for and perhaps not the wisest either :Whistle:

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts