Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Meet Jenny - Everyone must read it all Please!!

LaaMok

We are currently making a special group/forum with a subscription paywall.  I am happy to let a handful of guys in for free if they are happy to share some juicy content.  I am not saying the group will be safe, but will alot less members that have paid using real names, its alot less risky. Please contact me if you are interested.

This will not take content away from the forum, cuz it wasnt going to be posted anyway.

felix the cat
6 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Forcing people to login with Facebook accounts is a solution, but then we piss off the majority. (before anyone says it, we wont be doing that)  We could do your suggestions in a new group. Would you like to be our first member of the special group (safer) for free?

Sure...sounds interesting. Cheers :)

wingcom1

@felix the cat happy to assist with some quality assurance work on those 20 TGs. Anytime.

DaveLock
50 minutes ago, felix the cat said:

IMHO i think ever member should disclose their full name/FB account,emails etc etc....then these idiots won't get away with it anymore.

No disrespect, but if people really wanted to reveal their details couldn't they use their real life name as their username? I always use my real name as my username, no anonymity here. Just saying that anyone who feels strongly that knowing each users real details is the solution always has the option to use their real name as their username and set an example to encourage others to do so.

In any forum with anonymity, some people see that as having wings like a shield of steel, and can abuse it.

38 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Forcing people to login with Facebook accounts is a solution ...

I disagree. Firstly FB are shameless data harvesters and if you're logged in they have the potential to see what you look at, and secondly could you guarantee content from here doesn't trigger pop-ups etc on people's FB accounts? I think that those that wanted to do the wrong thing in here would merely start another false FB account easily enough anyway.

Edited by DaveLock

localguy
On 11/30/2017 at 23:53, Evil Penevil said:

This is probably the biggest factor in the success of Pattaya Addicts.  Boards which were built on confrontational posting - or even tolerated it - have never been successful.

Word.

Some of us remember Bangkok Tonight forum. Or Nana Plaza forum. I am sure EP does. Dead and/or gone. Toppled by trolls and burned by flamers. 

Is it possible to tally "likes/dislikes"? Some sort of merit based scoring for members and the quality of their posts?  Other forums successfully use that model. 

whitespider
23 minutes ago, localguy said:

Is it possible to tally "likes/dislikes"? Some sort of merit based scoring for members and the quality of their posts?  Other forums successfully use that model. 

They do already although only Mods can see the scores. We made them visible before and it caused more shit than you would believe so sadly we wont do that again.

anotherbadboy
9 hours ago, ChairmanMao said:

@LaaMok

If you had to rate Jenny, like gun to your head, have to rate her.  I'm not saying you have to do her.  Just a rating.

1-10.

Maybe 11.  I'm not here to judge.

Yeah no judgement .Ok Jenny is kinda Butch-Femme. Softer lighting might make her more appear more feminine  Looks like she could kick your ass if you didn't treat her right. going give her a subjective 6 on the basis of her  more masculine appearance. 

Evil Penevil
6 hours ago, localguy said:

Some of us remember Bangkok Tonight forum. Or Nana Plaza forum. I am sure EP does. Dead and/or gone. Toppled by trolls and burned by flamers. 

Yes, I certainly remember them.  They were pretty much dead 10 years ago.  They went from active boards with a wealth of information to nothing in a few short years.  The guys who did a lot to kill them simply moved on to the Pattaya boards, looking for new forums to conquer. 

Same thing happened with the granddaddy of all monger forums, the World Sex Guide. The WSG Thailand section is totally dead today because there was no moderation and trolls took it over.  Once the trolls held sway, no one else posted. The International Sex Guide soldiers on, but is largely dominated by trolls.  I don't know whether "sad" or "pathetic" is the best word for it. 

The fates of the Bangkok boards, WSG, ISG and a dozen now-defunct Pattaya boards proves how important it is to have moderation to keep threads free of destructive posting.

Evil

23a.jpg.85ae5a6df25cb2d100c483bf8908a68d.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil

Edge

It's the Black Knights who put me off posting nude pics.   :rolleyes:

LaaMok
2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Yes, I certainly remember them.  They were pretty much dead 10 years ago.  They went from active boards with a wealth of information to nothing in a few short years.  The guys who did a lot to kill them simply moved on to the Pattaya boards, looking for new forums to conquer. 

Same thing happened with the granddaddy of all monger forums, the World Sex Guide. The WSG Thailand section is totally dead today because there was no moderation and trolls took it over.  Once the trolls held sway, no one else posted. The International Sex Guide soldiers on, but is largely dominated by trolls.  I don't know whether "sad" or "pathetic" is the best word for it. 

The fates of the Bangkok boards, WSG, ISG and a dozen now-defunct Pattaya boards proves how important it is to have moderation to keep threads free of destructive posting.

Evil

23a.jpg.85ae5a6df25cb2d100c483bf8908a68d.jpg

The whole internet is full of bitter hatred, people are feeling jealous from all the fake lifes people project on social media imo. I would say every forum is bad, but i am on many civilised ones where people are there to learn.

just hanging
On 11/30/2017 at 18:38, wingcom1 said:

I spend a stupid amount of time on the TF thread and thoroughly enjoy.  Would the mods be willing to provide a guarantee to keep that thread alive for posterity  in return for me banging Jenny?

you really need an incentive to bang a younger, slimmer, prettier girl than you normally get?

BAJA DAVE

Over the year I've been on here I have seen many changes most good for the forum we lost some good posters because of their opinions that couldn't keep their self under control.

Before when I saw a shit fight I just ignored it and moved on to the next thread. As far as writing a TR I'm not a prolific writer and I read some and when they turn into a 2 or 3 page

TR to start with what he/she had for breakfast, and I'm not getting any information from it again I move on. The subject of posts was brought up as many remember we would see

a poster posting with one or two words, "nice, sweet, etc." to make 50 posts to advance.

next about TR that puts/put me off was the grammar Nazis they wanted to point out any error with, there, their to two to? these people were not productive, note: not so much now.

I read this forum every morning and love it but as you can see I only have 1520 posts and have been on here since  May 2011 that's because I don't feel I have anything to contribute  to a thread but when I do I post. I'm no expert on Pattaya but still learning with my 3 trips a year, Soi 6 is my home base and love it. I would like to also point out that I lived in the Philippines for 5 years and am a member of Pi adducts I hadn't looked in a couple of years but yesterday I checked it out they had 2 pages?

I would like to see a safe place (how I hate the statement) where pictures can be sheared without WKs fucking it up, I have an Idea

that may help? donation to PA $100.00 and your in the group.

Edited by BAJA DAVE

BAJA DAVE

That's the longest thing I have ever written?

AM.DB9

Jenny looks cute, what do i have to do to earn a ST? :)

Bernie Num Nums
5 hours ago, BAJA DAVE said:

Next about TR that puts/put me off was the grammar Nazis they wanted to point out any error with, there, their to two to? these people were not productive, note: not so much now.

None of us will ever win a literary writers prize but it's just that crap grammar makes it frustrating to read and sometimes difficult to understand. 

I am crap at grammar. So I use a Google Chrome plug-in called Grammarly.

TheJoker

I put out a topic a while back about a pay version to slow down the WK's. 

I just put a little in the tip jar as I like to call it. 

Maybe you should look into a monthly payment or support system.  A few bucks a month on an automatic payment wouldn't be missed by most of us but would be a steady reoccurring source of funding.

Promise a TR when I get there in four weeks...  I am sure everyone needs to see more pictures of my fat ass, well Nana is pretty cute....

Joker...

LaaMok
2 hours ago, TheJoker said:

I put out a topic a while back about a pay version to slow down the WK's. 

I just put a little in the tip jar as I like to call it. 

Maybe you should look into a monthly payment or support system.  A few bucks a month on an automatic payment wouldn't be missed by most of us but would be a steady reoccurring source of funding.

Promise a TR when I get there in four weeks...  I am sure everyone needs to see more pictures of my fat ass, well Nana is pretty cute....

Joker...

I have started it here 

once paid you should get promoted and there is an extra room where hopefully people are more secure.  I am testing the permissions today, but it should work.

Xylanic

I think some guys WANT to meet Jenny.

boingo
4 minutes ago, Xylanic said:

I think some guys WANT to meet Jenny.

Just let it slip that she works part time in your bar! 

Jeffinak

Maybe her big brother Benny.  Just saying.

BAJA DAVE
10 hours ago, LaaMok said:

I have started it here 

once paid you should get promoted and there is an extra room where hopefully people are more secure.  I am testing the permissions today, but it should work.

It has declined my card? the card is as good as gold? where is the money going (country)

maybe I'll need to call my bank to say it's ok?

bukone

I don’t think subscription would solve white knights,as has been discussed in the past where guys have had small private groups of under 20 members but still someone has shown pictures to girls.

Jebb

Great post Bryan to reiterate the aims of the Forum and the expectations of its members. I know it has been said before but you only get out of the Forum what you put into it. 99% of the BM's are good genuine people who appreciate the work put in behind the scenes in order to bring the 1% into line. I have made some wonderful friends from PA and now that I am an expat have reaped the benefits of 9+ years of membership. Keep it going guys!

PS. BM Boingo has been a very naughty boy and needs to be disciplined by Jenny........5555

Edited by Jebb

Captain Courageous
On 11/30/2017 at 21:38, wingcom1 said:

I spend a stupid amount of time on the TF thread and thoroughly enjoy.  Would the mods be willing to provide a guarantee to keep that thread alive for posterity  in return for me banging Jenny?

Here I am wondering how much a post op would cost for Jenny........

Captain Courageous
On 11/30/2017 at 22:42, wingcom1 said:

I suspect, in the eyes of Jenny, we're all very, very bad boys.

Any idea what her mother looks like ?