article22

Short trip to Vientiane, Laos - November 2017

Halfaboy

Read your report with great interest as I was very interested in prices. i think that the amount is Kip you mentioned are in '000. Otherwise things would be unwise cheap.

Maybe Ia m wrong, but can you confirm ?

Thanks

article22
On 11/22/2017 at 23:13, Halfaboy said:

Read your report with great interest as I was very interested in prices. i think that the amount is Kip you mentioned are in '000. Otherwise things would be unwise cheap.

Maybe Ia m wrong, but can you confirm ?

Thanks

I put a "k" at the end of the prices which mean x1000...so 145,000 for a meal.

Halfaboy

Thank you for explaining. I think I read the 'k' as kip. 

Have fun....

BkkApt

Great report ! Good that you didn't try weed there, because it's really crap !

pseasnain

Borpenyang (mai bpen rai in thai) pub is a great spot for FLs. Great views of the sun setting on the Mekong too if you get there before dusk.

kgbagent

Good TR dood thanks for posting

adam01

A great informative report,  thanks.

Laos is on my list of places to visit, probably in the next 2 to 3 years if all goes according to plan.

I've heard that the massage parlor at the Vientiane Plaza hotel  is worth a visit. More of a straight up brothel than a massage parlor I believe, with all Vietnamese girls. After reading your report I think I'll have to familiarize myself with We chat. The girl you psted a pic of is a real stunner, too bad her performance didn't equal her looks!

SirChickenDigby

Thanks for the info and something different but same/same in many ways. I like how you had to hunt for what you wanted and it seems that way in every city. It's what we do I guess. Cheers!!

article22

Small update Aug 18, was just back in VTE

Place is very quiet in the rainy season, not many P2P girls around.

The massage place is still open but I got the location wrong, it is here:

massage Vientiane Plaza
Plaza Vientiane, Vientiane, Laos
https://goo.gl/maps/1EUTPV8CJi62

Still the same price but not that many girls around.

Didn’t try any bars this time, WeChat had mainly normal girls looking for a bf and LBs.Tinder was busier than last time but again not many P2P.

Laoman

There is a massage parlour near the Swedish Bakery, not the one near Nam Phou, but the other one. You are guaranteed of a happy ending and often full service. FS ranges between 150,000 and 200, 000 Kip. Good value and enjoyable.

Hamchang

Great report! I've been put off visiting Laos but now it is game on based on this. Laos chicks are so hot! 

ghafarbaba
On 06/11/2018 at 13:22, Laoman said:

There is a massage parlour near the Swedish Bakery, not the one near Nam Phou, but the other one. You are guaranteed of a happy ending and often full service. FS ranges between 150,000 and 200, 000 Kip. Good value and enjoyable.

Hi Laoman, are you referring to the Swedish Pizza and Baking House at the corner of Chou Anou Rd and Rue Phai Ngam?  Do you recall the name or approximate location of this massage place? 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Khua+Luang/@17.969333,102.6043804,19z/data=!4m15!1m6!2m5!1shotel!5m3!5m2!1s2019-10-12!2i3!3m7!1s0x312468616116d04b:0xa36bd8bb1bbeecc!5m2!1s2019-10-12!2i3!8m2!3d17.9700944!4d102.6041508

Laoman

Yes, exactly that one. There are a number of ladies, (not girls), there who will provide full service.

gaplem
On 22/04/2019 at 08:34, Laoman said:

Yes, exactly that one. There are a number of ladies, (not girls), there who will provide full service.

Are they all dark and fat old women ?