IGNORED

Fake watches

penboy

3 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Answer below, a mate who lives off Soi Buakhao gets them for me for when i visit him. I've never paid more than 4K. 

Thank you very much for the fast reply. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Two good shops both in Soi Buakhao. From Pattaya Klang (Central Road) they are next door to one another about 20m or so along on your left hand side.

The second one is called Mr Jacks and there is a wealth of information and reports about the shop on this board, just look and search.

Last February I bought a wrist watch at the first shop, forget its name. On my next trip I'll be going in there to have the strap shortened a bit, to get new batteries for a few watches and a lookaround.

Thank you very much for the fast response 

6 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Answer below, a mate who lives off Soi Buakhao gets them for me for when i visit him. I've never paid more than 4K. 

Is your mate the guy in the shop 

4 minutes ago, Johnny_Bravo9990 said:

Is your mate the guy in the shop 

Nahh my mate lives close by. If i see a watch i like i just send him a pic and he goes round to the shops detailed.

Archived