IGNORED

Paul king at easy visa

harrygrout

Anyone got any feedback from Paul king at easy visa ? He says 100%/guaranteed visa to UK.. If not any recommendations for another company for visa to UK for a lady.

Thanks 

On 20/11/2017 at 18:42, harrygrout said:

Anyone got any feedback from Paul king at easy Visa ? He says 100%/guaranteed Visa to UK.. If not any recommendations for another company for Visa to UK for a lady.

Thanks 

Most offices say 100% guaranteed but still charge you costs if they fail. Is it a Tourist Visa? If so simply luck. My missus applied for Tourist Visa and was turned down despite having lived there for 2 years, as I don't work or have a home in UK. Besides I can't stand the place.:)

I noticed on visa decision on Irish Immigration Website ... 99% are rejected . Getting very difficult to get visa for Ireland for Thai now and few countries  .  Used to be easy before . 

50E97C78-AB8C-438B-9AD0-C5BC8C385C61.png

6F3A893E-FBBF-402B-8FD3-82165646488E.png

...... is dodgy?   :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Give Key Visa a call or go see him top guy IMO always provided perfect service to me.

He is a BM here.

JDM

+1 for Key Visa, I been using him for several years now and perfect service for me too. Darren may still be a BM but he doesn't post much, if at all, these days.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 1 year later...

I was searching for visa information and randomly came across this page..

http://www.thailadyvisas.com/forum/discussion/30/we-hate-paul-king-s-easy-visa-pattaya

Wasn't sure where to post on the forum, but if the PA admin is getting bored, they should consider going him for defamation (or the site hosting the information). Pretty much a textbook example of why libel laws exist in the first place.

Fires me up every time I see someone try to co-opt mongering with all that other bullshit.

On 23/02/2019 at 19:09, sabato said:

http://www.thailadyvisas.com/forum/discussion/30/we-hate-paul-king-s-easy-visa-pattaya

Wasn't sure where to post on the forum, but if the PA admin is getting bored, they should consider going him for defamation (or the site hosting the information). Pretty much a textbook example of why libel laws exist in the first place.

Fires me up every time I see someone try to co-opt mongering with all that other bullshit.

Everyone in this town knows the way he operates, he has told several of my friends that have gone into his business, that I am a pedo and we are all pedos on the forum,  he removed my name from the first attacks, but he seems to be clueless that I am not a mystery person. I have asked him to remove it again, i am pretty sure he will, i don't think he has the stupidity to take me on, but i am often surprised by people here. The thread is a few years old, but he should have took it down by now.

He did have a post attacking forums on his website once, not sure if it still there.  He started this because we refused to let him advertise on the forum, due to his work ethics.

On 23 February 2019 at 19:09, sabato said:

Pmsl another old chestnut. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is Mr King :) 

The entire site was actually taken down by the original hosting company so he clearly moved it. Not sure when it reappeared but thanks for letting us know its back.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Keyvisa have secured visas for both me to stay here and for my wife to go to UK without any problems, he has done this over 12 years for us.   Holiday visa and then married visa for my wife, I just did not have the time to spend here to do this myself and I am very greatful to Key visa for sorting everything out for me.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2019 at 17:49, udontony said:

Keyvisa have secured visas for both me to stay here and for my wife to go to UK without any problems, he has done this over 12 years for us.   Holiday visa and then married visa for my wife, I just did not have the time to spend here to do this myself and I am very greatful to Key visa for sorting everything out for me.

I am a firm believer in the saying "speak as you find".

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived