Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I support the elderly poor!

boxershrimp

It seems I will be branching out from supporting single moms to also supporting the elderly, soon.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/1361791/nla-passes-bill-to-have-sin-tax-help-elderly-poor

So go ahead and drink and smoke in the knowledge that you're doing good for all these poor people.

(And while I may make fun of it, I obviously approve. Just wish it was more like 20% instead of 2%, the elderly don't have it easy in the Kingdom.)

• 2 months later...

I have been supporting them for years already ... by barfining their granddaughters ... 

Archived