IGNORED

Selling bitcoins

TravelingAlan

Hi there. 

Running low on money so looking to sell some of my bitcoin. I will sell it at whatever rate google shows when we meet. Like google .2btc to baht and that's the rate I sell at.

Looking to sell .2 to 1 btc worth. Meet up place will be at PattayaFestival Beach mall

I avoid them like the plague,   many made money but people in the know said they will crash, like they did.  good luck and I am some will take you up on your offer. 

I am making lots on the stock market now, so easy and I own something real......the only way I would do it

good luck with your sale

7 hours ago, DeeMak said:

Just set up an account at Bx.in.th if youre legitimate. Or localbitcoins...

Don't you need to link bank account for bx.in.th?

I did post on localbitcoins, not a lot of people use localbitcoin in Thailand, so far no hits. I manage to sold a bit on craigslist but want to sell more.

19 hours ago, just hanging said:

I avoid them like the plague,   many made money but people in the know said they will crash, like they did.  good luck and I am some will take you up on your offer. 

I am making lots on the stock market now, so easy and I own something real......the only way I would do it

good luck with your sale

Have you touch bitcoin like use it or read up on it or see how it is used? Many people like you make the same comment throughout the years from (200 to 8k) and bitcoin withstood it. There's more than just bitcoin in the crypto world. There's tens of thousands of crypto currencies. Bitcoin sucks compare to most of them. Bitcoin only have the first mover advantage going for them. I agree bitcoin will eventually get shit on but other crypto will fill the gaps. 

I met many newbs like you who dismissed bitcoin then they want to see how it works by buying .1 from me and I teach them the basics. Then they learn there is potential to it. Anyway soon institutional money will be going in, regular people(the grandpas) will be able to trade bitcoin futures, derivatives. https://www.coindesk.com/cme-group-plans-launch-bitcoin-futures-contract/ They might short it to the ground but doesn't matter. Bitcoin went above everyone's expectation. From 700 to 8k within a year. Correction will come but people will call it a crash anyway.

With that said, here's the classic 

16 hours ago, Frenchguy99 said:

Keep them mate, gonna reach 10k$ by the end of the year

I rarely sell them. I usually traded them for alts back and forth. Only want to sell them for fiat because I don't want to live like a hobo.

On 17/11/2017 at 06:31, TravelingAlan said:

Hi there. 

Running low on money so looking to sell some of my bitcoin. I will sell it at whatever rate google shows when we meet. Like google .2btc to baht and that's the rate I sell at.

Looking to sell .2 to 1 btc worth. Meet up place will be at PattayaFestival Beach mall

You can sell on localbitcoins website. Just find a buyer with 100% feedback and you are good to go. Can get paid directly to your bank account or in person.

Archived