Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

on the lookout to rent or buy washer/dryer

MikeShiva

I won't be in Pats  till  mid January, but am looking to either rent, or buy  both a washer and a dryer.

Homepro has a couple of new combo's for 25,000  but looking for cheaper if possible.

Mike

washerdryer.jpg

A dryer is probably overkill here. I find things dry very fast on a balcony or even indoors. I wash my sheets in the morning and they are dry and back on the bed before lunchtime.

• 5 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 12:19, MikeShiva said:

I won't be in Pats  till  mid January, but am looking to either rent, or buy  both a washer and a dryer.

Homepro has a couple of new combo's for 25,000  but looking for cheaper if possible.

Mike

washerdryer.jpg

i have the largest i think is 16kg samsung i bought new . i split up and can give you the ex's number if interested , chasing 10,000baht . top loader

I bought my washer and dryer at HomePro but Thai Watsidu has frequent sales. 

I totally disagree with @KittenKong on the handiness of a dryer. With the humidity, especially during rainy season, the inside the house clothes drier is really a blessing. 

The only thing I'd do differently would be to get a front load washing machine. If I had a front loader instead of a top loader, I could put a folding / sorting table across the top of them, or maybe build them into the kitchen counter during the next kitchen remodel. With a top loader the options are a lot more limited.

Oh, and I'd also pay the premium to get a washer that includes an internal hot water heater. I've never been totally comfortable with all cold water washing.

• 4 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 21:47, onehunglo said:

i have the largest i think is 16kg samsung i bought new . i split up and can give you the ex's number if interested , chasing 10,000baht . top loader

sold

Archived