Anyone can help with translating? Translations online seem nonsensical

and_d

ใจคนหน่อ? ทำด้วยออะไร

เห็นสิ่งของมีค่ามากกว่าความรู้สึกของคน...กูเกียจ

ผู้คนเหล่านี้

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ใจคนหน่อ - Person heart offshoot?

ทำด้วยออะไร - To be, also, what?

ห็นสิ่งของมีค่ามากกว่าความรู้สึกของคน...กูเกียจ ผู้คนเหล่านี้ -  To see, object, there is, cost/value, more than, to feel, to possess or belong, kun. I lazy person now.

Don't know what the fuck it means tbh. I'm shit at Thai. Only been at it a couple of months. I'd have to fuck about with a dictionary for a while and even then.. if it's a woman that's said it there's about a 75% chance of misinterpretation anyway 55

Hopefully someone can help you out though. I'm interested to see what it means myself.

44 minutes ago, ChairmanMao said:

ห็นสิ่งของมีค่ามากกว่าความรู้สึกของคน...กูเกียจ ผู้คนเหล่านี้ -  To see, object, there is, cost/value, more than, to feel, to possess or belong, kun. I lazy person now.

Don't know what the fuck it means tbh. I'm shit at Thai. Only been at it a couple of months. I'd have to fuck about with a dictionary for a while and even then.. if it's a woman that's said it there's about a 75% chance of misinterpretation anyway 55

Hopefully someone can help you out though. I'm interested to see what it means myself.

It's basically the Thai equivalent of cost/benefit analysis then?

50 minutes ago, ChairmanMao said:

I sure hope it's not what you mean in your edit

1 hour ago, wingcom1 said:

It's basically the Thai equivalent of cost/benefit analysis then?

Idkfam, I think it's more introspective than that.  I think maybe the last part means a bit.

I lazy person now. 

When you consider the first statements (more or less 'your heart and what else?' And the later comparison between material wealth and emotional connection), it seems to me (with my very limited understanding of the language and no contextual information) that she is expressing that she's not interested or even feels incapable in love, or something like that..

Could be way off tbh.

I don't know the context so fuck knows.  But if she's worked in the farang sex trade (sorry if that's not accurate, but this is PA after all, I'd say theres a chance..) it's hardly surprising.  Promiscuity is pretty detrimental to pair bonding, apparently.  

1 hour ago, and_d said:

I sure hope it's not what you mean in your edit

I wouldn't worry.  Like I say, I know fuck all Thai.  Someone will be along any minute to tell me how wrong I am and confirm she loves you mak mak.

Basic disco version:

How you 'make heart'.... you like material things money, gold, cars more than people

She not like

.:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, regyai said:

Basic disco version:

How you 'make heart'.... you like material things money, gold, cars more than people

She not like

.:rolleyes:

Ahh, so she was saying that about someone else.  I thought she was talking about herself.

I knew I knew fuck all.  This is why I wouldn't even try to speak Thai for at least a couple of years yet.  I'd just make a cunt of myself..

Thank you guys!  I just asked her directly what she meant and it was about her friend.  I talked to her for a bit.  I need to learn Thai 55

I'm so appreciative for the post with the names of the days of the week and the names of the months. been trying to find it in a format i can share  and study for a while thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 03:51, and_d said:

ใจคนหน่อ? ทำด้วยออะไร

เห็นสิ่งของมีค่ามากกว่าความรู้สึกของคน...กูเกียจ

ผู้คนเหล่านี้

I realize you say its been resolved but this is interesting to decipher.

First we should note that there is at least one misspelling here, and so a couple of the confusing references might be misspellings also.  The obvious misspelling is  ออะไร  .

Basically it reads as: 

What is our heart for?

It seems like possessions are more valuable than people's feelings ...

I'm tired of (lazy about) people like this.

ผมดีใจที่ได้ถึงมาแล้ว

Archived