Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Volare on Soi Bukhao (Soi 15)

Evil Penevil

i found a pic i took of the failed oven under construction on sept 25th..............

more brick layers were added later

5a9e1d71c00a4_sept25033(Custom).JPG.1cd810a140440364eac2ddcf45fb548a.JPG

yesterday when i went by the entire thing had vanished.

the re-fit then took about 5 weeks longer than planned, so i don't expect them to make the march 14th deadline for margaritas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile, a few doors up from Volare Restaurant is a newly opened bar called Surprise Yourself (take a walk on the wild side)... it is across from Asian Backpackers bar/restaurant... it is another ladyBoy Bar on what will soon be called Soi LadyBoy (also has Babyboom AGoGo and Asian BackPackers often has ladyboys working there)... of course there is also 555 bar on the same small Soi, as well as Belgium Beer Bar - so there are some TBGs on that Soi as well as the growing number of ladyboys... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

6 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

meanwhile, a few doors up from Volare Restaurant is a newly opened bar called Surprise Yourself (take a walk on the wild side)... it is across from Asian Backpackers bar/restaurant... it is another ladyBoy Bar on what will soon be called Soi LadyBoy (also has BabyBoom AGoGo and Asian BackPackers often has Ladyboys working there)... of course there is also 555 bar on the same small Soi, as well as Belgium Beer Bar - so there are some TBGs on that Soi as well as the growing number of Ladyboys... 

5a9e27124f132_feb27016(Custom).JPG.96efebe2722b9913debe278b17f72193.JPG

13 hours ago, southsidebruce said:

meanwhile, a few doors up from Volare Restaurant is a newly opened bar called Surprise Yourself (take a walk on the wild side)... it is across from Asian Backpackers bar/restaurant... it is another ladyBoy Bar on what will soon be called Soi LadyBoy (also has BabyBoom AGoGo and Asian BackPackers often has Ladyboys working there)... of course there is also 555 bar on the same small Soi, as well as Belgium Beer Bar - so there are some TBGs on that Soi as well as the growing number of Ladyboys... 

And in 6 months time it will be..............:ThumbDown1:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 18:52, striderman said:

take note you Volare pizza oinkers, seems they messed up the brick oven in septembers re-model................

5a993b08ae297_mar2005(Custom).JPG.96bcb3a5cf270b5ca3495592d3b263f1.JPG

yesterday was the 15th march. and the pizza oven build was not quite finished.....................

5aaaddcc5c2f4_mar16009(Custom).JPG.10999adcd81f793959ea7988f8d4cfa4.JPG

9 minutes ago, striderman said:

looks like an igloo is under construction

5ab06c3d9c3b3_mar19009(Custom).JPG.2e930dd5350c11f5c8eb163168a88e16.JPG

5ab06c541db38_mar19011(Custom).JPG.2390e42a97270999fd3e36955a8c5330.JPG

Thai craftsmanship at it's finest! Should have got the eskimos in.

Can see another faulty pizza oven in the making. Ideally, should have used firebricks but at least a good non porous brick and covered it with clay. Looks like they've used breeze blocks covered with cement, probably the worst thing to use.

4 hours ago, Darksider11 said:

Thai craftsmanship at it's finest! Should have got the eskimos in.

Can see another faulty pizza oven in the making. Ideally, should have used firebricks but at least a good non porous brick and covered it with clay. Looks like they've used breeze blocks covered with cement, probably the worst thing to use.

Nope, those are white fire bricks in the pics, used them before with Everbuild ready mix fire cement.

today. still not in action

5ab782e2d2820_mar25007(Custom).JPG.5273801016bfd3f5b45c8d488c810f83.JPG

and an offer coming, but not clear if this in inc service and tax or not

5ab7833208c50_mar25008(Custom).JPG.d8ded90658218d82108e7aa6b655c1b1.JPG

pizza oven still not working. and what do i spot today?...................

5abe2b7ba5f73_mar30003(Custom).JPG.0a8ce1b3302cf1ef04c367c3588f03d8.JPG

now over a month and they are still messing with the pizza oven today

5ac1dad62c100_april2a002(Custom).JPG.925bf0d770dcfbb8aac2194e5e0e1c0a.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

@striderman can you give an update on the work being done on Diana / 2nd Rd?

Staying at Bay Breeze mid May and getting a little worried about how the demo / piling work has progressed lately. 

19 minutes ago, Dr No said:

@striderman can you give an update on the work being done on Diana / 2nd Rd?

Staying at Bay Breeze mid May and getting a little worried about how the demo / piling work has progressed lately. 

just updated the thread in barstool banter...............about soi diana

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:20, southsidebruce said:

Surprise Yourself on Soi Buakhaow is a ladyboy bar, not a gogo.

Inside the ladyboys are clad in bikinis, outside in dressing gowns.

Heineken 95 baht, LDs 130 baht, BF (“free room” included) 500 baht, ST 2,000 (!) I was told.

5 minutes ago, fakebook said:

Inside the Ladyboys are clad in bikinis, outside in dressing gowns.

Not necessarily. Saturday night I walked home from LK Metro about 1 am and passed this place. A ladyboy jumped out in front of me  in the pink panties with a very prominent dick bulge. I was just making up my mind whether to laugh or run when some Thai guy rode past on a bike and yelled out something which totally incensed the LB. He/she promptly forgot about me and was hurling abuse at the motorcyclist. Too funny.

Archived