IGNORED

Good english-speaking mobile repair shop for Google Pixel?

king_leer

Hello gentlemen, I have a Google pixel that I need to get fixed. I dropped it and the speakers and mic don't work now, although I can get sound if I use bluetooth. I looked online and it seems to be a pretty common problem, it seems that I cracked the solder connection that holds the pcb charging port, which contains the mics.

I tried asking around in tukcom, but most people wouldn't even touch the phone, because it's HTC and they only deal with iphone and samsung. The only guy who took a look at it didn't appear to be very knowledgable, and with his bad english and my worse thai, I wasn't able to tell him what the problem was.

If anybody has had a positive experience and can recommend a shop that deals with pixels and/or speaks good english, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

SN7tukw.gif

Archived