IGNORED

247 Boutique Hotel - Mini Suite Room

Garzan

1 hour ago, Garzan said:

You've covered the places I'd have looked for a rate. The only other idea is to email them directly and ask if you can get a discount on a long stay. 26 days is a long time. The only other option I can see staying at the same place is to go for the standard room (which is what I normally get) instead of the huge suite. Good luck!

Thanks M8

• 2 months later...

For anyone who stayed there recently, whats the wi-fi like, i keep looking at this place for my next trip, good wi-fi might just clinch it!

8 hours ago, vimto66 said:

For anyone who stayed there recently, whats the wi-fi like, i keep looking at this place for my next trip, good wi-fi might just clinch it!

I was there for 2 nights when I landed.

Wifi was good non peak hours, able to watch YouTube fine. Slowed down a little at peak time. I went and got a Thai sim with unlimited data 2nd day.

11 hours ago, harrycd said:

I was there for 2 nights when I landed.

Wifi was good non peak hours, able to watch YouTube fine. Slowed down a little at peak time. I went and got a Thai sim with unlimited data 2nd day.

Thanks,im not a particularly heavy user, just want reasonable connection for my phone to send whatsapp messeges and pics to people back home!

On 12/9/2017 at 00:59, Garzan said:

You've covered the places I'd have looked for a rate. The only other idea is to email them directly and ask if you can get a discount on a long stay. 26 days is a long time. The only other option I can see staying at the same place is to go for the standard room (which is what I normally get) instead of the huge suite. Good luck!

You said in your initial review about there not being a great deal of closet (wardrobe space) in the suit, are those cudboards near the kitchenette ideal for storing clothes etc! 

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

You said in your initial review about there not being a great deal of closet (wardrobe space) in the suit, are those cudboards near the kitchenette ideal for storing clothes etc! 

I suppose you could do that. TBH, I never opened them. The standing wardrobe by the bed was a smaller width than in the 'Standard' room, and my clothing all fit, but I also only visit for a week at a time. 

On the other hand, my first three week trip to Thailand was done with just carry on baggage, and that would have nicely fit.

On 18.2.2018 at 08:40, harrycd said:

Can someone confirm if there is a 20+ age limit for this hotel? Can't see any info on their website.

I stayed in the  H. Boutique hotel,  and they have this age limit.

And both hotels have the same owner.

I was able to watch winter Olympics by using wifi in my room there, so the quality must be quite good.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

i stayed here nov17 (in normal room for 1420thb / night) and was very happy with the hotel. wifi was strong, big fan of the glass-shower. 

rooftop pool is small, but has sun during most of the day. no bar on rooftop, but you can order room service. 

wifi was strong, but yes, regular reconnects are necessary (but take only a few seconds).

i liked staying on 2nd floor and took the stairs most of the time, no need to wait for the elevator. i didn't book breakfast, but it was simply 139thb for all you can eat @ hive inn across the street, very good value and you can simply drop in. 

it seems prices for may / june 18 are a lot cheaper directly on the website (register and get a further 10% off). of course, it will often change, but check out their own website prices as well in addition to the usual booking-sites.

ps: most people at the pool area were Swiss or German. just in case that's important for someone. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

I stayed here last year, really liked the place, my only complaint was I booked a Superior room and ended up on the 5th or 6th floor (not a problem), the last room at the end of the corridor and the room didn't have a balcony and I found it really cramped.

I asked to move rooms but it was high season and they were fully booked.

Apart from that, great place to stay.

Archived