Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

boingo

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

boingo
I tried this process about ten years ago and it was not easy. I had arranged for the Thai G/f of the time to come out to Sydney on two occasions. I was working full time and on her first visit was required to work some extended lengthy hours which did not help me assisting her to settle.
I did purchase dvd's from the local thai shops so that g/f could be acquainted with all the Thai tv dramas in my absence, played on the dvd player naturally. I also purchased a local sim so that she could make calls to family members back home. (When we met  Thai g/f was massage lady in Patong/Phuket with very limited English). I filled out most of the visa information required from my end and forwarded it by post to her.
I learnt early that Thai food cooked in Thai restaurants as in my suburban local were not Thai food however a few of the local shops near Thai town in Sydney Haymarket area could produce acceptable food to her tastes. 
I note Boingo has got through the visa process already so will not prattle on this point.
On the first trip lady friend found some family excuse to return home after a couple of weeks instead of the planned thirty days so I really hope the 90 days can be successful for you boingo. This also occurred on the second trip.
During the first trip I had arranged with an older Thai lady to visit a Thai temple under construction south of Sydney. On the return trip the older lady attempted to solicit money from me and on assisting her from my car on returning to Sydney I took older ladies hand. On arriving to my home Thai g/f took her suitcase and started to tearfully pack indicating her belief I had given older version some of 'her' funds. After much explanation including showing the dire straits of my wallet she settled down. 
On another occasion she received a telephone call on her phone with the sim card I provided and spoke in English. When I queried the call she explained the call was from a customer she knew from Patong who resided in Sydney. I tried to explain to her it was obvious it was her that had initiated a call to her customer otherwise he would not have known her number to ring. Tearfully she claimed she would delete the number from memory (heheh).
Anyway the second trip also ended up being a short visit due to her need to return home for another family emergency at about $300 extra to change the return date on her ticket.
Suffice to say the relationship did not last for various reasons not worth expanding on. I am sure others have been at the same coal face in various forms. I include this information on that basis only but am sincere in wishing you the best mate.
In closing a mate of mine recently undertook much of what you did in trials and tribulations over visa preparations and applications unfortunately his visitor only lasted for less than a week.
In closing I hope all goes well Boingo. I have painted a very limited picture of my attempts to have my thai g/f visit but I am sure other board members can offer contrary views.
Nice info thanks. I have found she is happy with YouTube at the moment for Thai movies and soaps. God help my data allowance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Resist

Not that it really matters but is this a regular job girl or bargirl?  Thinking more for my own situation. A holiday back in Aust for a bit with my current favourite would be good. 

Ru4Real
8 minutes ago, boingo said:

Nice info thanks. I have found she is happy with YouTube at the moment for Thai movies and soaps. God help my data allowance.

Stumbled over this a while back but as I don't speak Thai haven't watched it so can't guarantee quality: https://wazap.tv/ (streaming Thai TV channels).

boingo
Not that it really matters but is this a regular job girl or bargirl?  Thinking more for my own situation. A holiday back in Aust for a bit with my current favourite would be good. 
Not a BG when I met her but I am sure we all have a past 555

boingo
Stumbled over this a while back but as I don't speak Thai haven't watched it so can't guarantee quality: https://wazap.tv/ (streaming Thai TV channels).

Please god no! Not live streaming there is only so much my laptop can take

JINROP

Don't think you have mentioned and don't mean to pry too much, but how old is your guest?  

boingo
Don't think you have mentioned and don't mean to pry too much, but how old is your guest?  
All I will say is over 25

silverfox53

Brilliant thread matey - had a damn good chuckle - they share SO much in common once off their patch 555.  I could even hear Mrs Fox in your writings.  Ah fk it mate, in for a penny and all that - def one of life's great experiences bringing a Thai girl to a home country - looking forward with popcorn to the next 72 days worth 555. Fingers crossed for you 2 and a big thumbs up.

boingo
Brilliant thread matey - had a damn good chuckle - they share SO much in common once off their patch 555.  I could even hear Mrs Fox in your writings.  Ah fk it mate, in for a penny and all that - def one of life's great experiences bringing a Thai girl to a home country - looking forward with popcorn to the next 72 days worth 555. Fingers crossed for you 2 and a big thumbs up.
I may have to hide at your place if it goes tits up 555

silverfox53
5 minutes ago, boingo said:

I may have to hide at your place if it goes tits up 555

You can share with "Sista" - she will help you get over it 5555

Wont come to that, I've +ve vibes on this one, but I will clear out the snakes just in case 555

Kedron Slick

This is my absolute favourite thread! How refreshing; a different story honestly told by a poster who can spell and punctuate. 

And not a troll in sight!

Best wishes to you both, keep up the good work. 

boingo
This is my absolute favourite thread! How refreshing; a different story honestly told by a poster who can spell and punctuate. 
And not a troll in sight!
Best wishes to you both, keep up the good work. 
Many thanks KS. Little trick I use is to type it up in Word first as it helps me keep track of where I am up to and spell check.

Jebb
2 hours ago, boingo said:

No prying offence taken mate. Dynamic is a little hard to explain but probably she is the first TG I have met who genuinely tries to understand me as well as having some clear life goals of her own.

Good luck to her with that mate.

Your story is remarkably similar to mine when I brought the ex wife over the first time. Got done for trying to bring in fresh Lemongrass at Customs upon arrival. Took her 3 hours to vaccum the house. Another 3 hours to "Re arrange" the pantry to her liking. The sheer panic that she could not get the food she needed despite being assured by other Thai expats that it would be ok. Several trips to the Inala market and various Asian grocers before she was content. Try taking her to the Thai Temple on Paradise Rd or the Gold Coast Temple on Sundays. If you are on the Coast, try the Zab Isaan Thai restaurant on the Hwy at Burleigh Heads. The Ex said this was the most authentic although pricey.

Keep it going mate, I think this will go down as one of the "Classic threads". Of course I will be showing it to the "Ban Chang" girl. 55555

boingo
Good luck to her with that mate.
Your story is remarkably similar to mine when I brought the ex wife over the first time. Got done for trying to bring in fresh Lemongrass at Customs upon arrival. Took her 3 hours to vaccum the house. Another 3 hours to "Re arrange" the pantry to her liking. The sheer panic that she could not get the food she needed despite being assured by other Thai expats that it would be ok. Several trips to the Inala market and various Asian grocers before she was content. Try taking her to the Thai Temple on Paradise Rd or the Gold Coast Temple on Sundays. If you are on the Coast, try the Zab Isaan Thai restaurant on the Hwy at Burleigh Heads. The Ex said this was the most authentic although pricey.
Keep it going mate, I think this will go down as one of the "Classic threads". Of course I will be showing it to the "Ban Chang" girl. 55555
Not the Ban Chang lovely it will break her heart. Visit to Wat Thai Buddharam to be told soon.

HowieD

This is a fantastic read, I know of 2 Thai girls coming over here and things have been going great for those couples. 

boingo

Weeks2-3 Moving home and the photo enquiry

Going away on a little trip for a couple of days and will update when I get back. Sorry to tease but so busy.

boingo

Ok can’t really sleep anyway as the girl is bubbling with excitement over the trip to see her friend.

Preparing to move back to my own house after having it rented out for 5 years and so glad to be going back to my own place even though the gardens will be a disaster, some previous tenants decided to murder some mature trees so plenty of work waiting for me.

The rental house was a dump when I moved in but it was cheap and close to work, I had closed off two bedrooms and cleaned walls, windows, frigging venetians but someone decided they weren’t clean enough and set about doing it all again, Two things emerged one when packing your stuff TGs belong to the Thai Society for hiding things in boxes so you can’t use them in the last few days and two they want to know why you are not leaving the furniture behind for the next tenant. A slightly heated discussion took place where I was told that when they move they pack their clothes and trinkets and basically bugger off.This also led to an interesting exchange on moving day. Maybe the concept of furniture ownership is alien to them but I will leave that to those who understand the Thai Society for hiding your stuff to explain.

More to come when I get back including the visit to Wat Thai Buddahram and the examination of pics on my laptop.

Edited by boingo

boingo
11 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

You can share with "Sista" - she will help you get over it 5555

Wont come to that, I've +ve vibes on this one, but I will clear out the snakes just in case 555

If Sista is like Mrs SF will I be in trouble?

Kangarooted
7 minutes ago, boingo said:

Oi - you've got one don't be greedy!

I moved to Brisbane today and this Sista sheila sounds like she might need Kangarooting...

boingo
I moved to Brisbane today and this Sista sheila sounds like she might need Kangarooting...
You should attend a Brisbane chapter meeting, we can help you with your political correctness 555

silverfox53
2 hours ago, boingo said:

Sista is a younger and in my perverted opinion a hotter version of my dearly beloved.  You would be in good safe hands.  555

Your 90 days experience is a piece of cake given your Oz climate FFS, imagine Mrs F in Fkin Wales, in the Winter !!!!!   It's only Autumn now and I'm still stuck here on a contract - and she looks like Nanuk of the North - just bought ski pants, triple padded jacket, Uggs and a wolly hat FFS - as she says "me like Kimo now husband - I'm happy wait for white colour to come" - Kimo = Thai for Eskimo; White colour = snow.    And I've got another 85 Fkin days left of this bliss !!!!!  555

silverfox53
2 hours ago, Kangarooted said:

IT ain't greed, he's keeping his options open - smart move IMHO 555

dexxter2010
21 hours ago, boingo said:

Couple of trips planned but she dislikes the idea of spending too much 555

My TGF is the same. She does not like me spending too much either. Says I should be giving her the money instead. 5555555

dexxter2010
2 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

Sista is a younger and in my perverted opinion a hotter version of my dearly beloved.  You would be in good safe hands.  555

Your 90 days experience is a piece of cake given your Oz climate FFS, imagine Mrs F in Fkin Wales, in the Winter !!!!!   It's only Autumn now and I'm still stuck here on a contract - and she looks like Nanuk of the North - just bought ski pants, triple padded jacket, Uggs and a wolly hat FFS - as she says "me like Kimo now husband - I'm happy wait for white colour to come" - Kimo = Thai for Eskimo; White colour = snow.    And I've got another 85 Fkin days left of this bliss !!!!!  555

My TGF decided we need to go to Japan to see "White Colour" in January. I suppose I must have agreed because she is already buying all her "Kimo" gear. I must admit she looks VERY sexy in her black jacket with the sheepskin lining and hood... and the several woolly jumpers, and knee-high leather boots, and....

As a joke I told her the other night that we cannot go to Japan because I ran out of money. Initially she had a look of great disappointment on her face, then she said she understood and it was OK, bless her heart. I then had to tell her I was just joking and be ready to duck out of the room to avoid being boxed. But she laughed, probably from relief, and all was OK. I should stop being so cruel to her. :)

boingo
My TGF decided we need to go to Japan to see "White Colour" in January. I suppose I must have agreed because she is already buying all her "Kimo" gear. I must admit she looks VERY sexy in her black jacket with the sheepskin lining and hood... and the several woolly jumpers, and knee-high leather boots, and....
As a joke I told her the other night that we cannot go to Japan because I ran out of money. Initially she had a look of great disappointment on her face, then she said she understood and it was OK, bless her heart. I then had to tell her I was just joking and be ready to duck out of the room to avoid being boxed. But she laughed, probably from relief, and all was OK. I should stop being so cruel to her.
You are playing with fire if you go on the rollercoaster of expectations