Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Scribes

You Tube - Jonny There Is Something Happening

Scribes

Not really in to vloggers and bloggers as such, but they can be a good time filler if you are at a loose end (ie awaiting your next tip to LOS).   Have just found an Aussie bloke called 'Jonny There Is Something Happening'.    (Found it whilst looking  for vids on the Patt - HH ferry - that's my story anyway).    He lives in HH with his (rather delightful) Thai GF and her young son.     Seems to be a bit of a lad, but very entertaining and informative vlogs.    Quite a few (heaps in fact) to choose from, very current and he gets some very complimentary remarks to his vids.

Sorry if this has been brought up before,  but I whacked it in the search bar and there was no matches so thought I would give him a go.

happy watching.....

Edited by Christo

L.O.S Lyle

I guess he doesn't have that many fans (at least on Pattaya Addicts). I have watched some of his videos and think they are ok. I think he comes off as a bit of a douch at times.

freddy73

Not a fan, there's something about him that rubs me up the wrong way.

Scribes
8 hours ago, freddy73 said:

Not a fan, there's something about him that rubs me up the wrong way.

Very good, very good? Lol

GlsgwMick

Whys he stopped making vlogs ? I enjoyed his treks round hua~hin with Som and title...oh and Sebastian, likes his food does johnny

Scribes
12 hours ago, GlsgwMick said:

Whys he stopped making vlogs ? I enjoyed his treks round hua~hin with Som and title...oh and Sebastian, likes his food does johnny

True!  He started the year saying he was going to get serious and make 2-3 new vids a week and then made just 1 more!

He does quite a few FB posts, but am guessing he just has better things to do nowadays....    Pity as he was generally easy to watch.

nzwolfgang

Watched him for a while. Just got boring, he doesn’t have any real content.  

Nickname is Johnny There is Nothing Happening. 

Scribes
23 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

Watched him for a while. Just got boring, he doesn’t have any real content.  

Nickname is Johnny There is Nothing Happening. 

He's definitely tapered right off.  Probably run out of new content and doesn't want to be one of these 'flog a dead horse' type of vloggers.  Probably would've done better in BKK or Pattaya....

ginseng

I found his content interesting and amusing for a while but then he started resorting to clickbait and I just found his personality increasingly harsh and unappealing so I really wasn't interested what he was up to anymore after that. His girlfriend's fake demure attitude is really annoying too. 

KiwiScottie

A prominent Thai vlogger I spoke to ( don’t want to mention names ) 

told me , he was a little bit two faced ,was in with twitchy ,  and not too popular with the other vloggers because of it , 

which I found a bit surprising 

nil

You can see more of his real character when he does his drunken live-streams which he deletes straight afterwards. Comes across as a bit of a lunatic. He found it hilarious that when he can’t be bothered to go to the bathroom he just pisses out of his bedroom window.