IGNORED

FOR SELL: 4K - Computer Workstation with Studio Speakers

mryang

COMPUTER:

MID-TOWER
CPU: 3570K (Not over-clocked as it has been working good as is)
PSU: OCZ 750W Semi-Modular
GPU: AMD RADEON R280X (Still good, runs most games in 1080P in HIGH or ULTRA without any problems.)
RAM: 16GB DDR3
128GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
Stock Fan, Triple Fan mounted on Chassis.
5.1 Audio Out - Triple monitor capable, Headset jack in front.
Computer came originally with WIN 10, but as I can't bear with it I use WIN 7 - However, Win 10 still legit, as machine code ID is registered already.

MONITOR, PERIPHERALS:

MONITOR: DELL ULTRASHARP 27 INCH 4K, P2715Q IPS - Incredibly sharp with accurate colors. Has 4 video inputs and USB 3 with upstream
KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACK WIDOW CHROMA RGB Mechanical - Nordic Layout
DYMO LABELWRITER 450
IKEA MARCUS DESK CHAIR
6-socket power list with 2 x USB onboard charges
Lenovo USB 3 Ultra Dock (makes it easy to access USB on the desk without fiddling on the back of the computer)
Western Digital 3TB External USB-drive
BOSE AE2, BOSE QC35, BANG OLUFSEN A6 headphones can be negotiated with a Creative E5 Soundblaster separate headphone amp if there is any interest.

SOUND
Yamaha Reference Studio Speaker Set - HS5 + HS10W with M-Audio USB Sound Pre-Amp.

PRICES:

Computer: NEW 30K, NOW: 15K -
Monitor: NEW: 28K, NOW: 14K
Sound: NEW: 35K, NOW: 20K
ALL PERIPHERALS INCLUDED if you buy 2 of above. The Keyboard alone cost around 6000B. No, i'm not kidding. My new keyboard cost more than 8000 (Corsair K95 RGB)

AND YES...

I know most lads here are mostly intersted in standard stuff, but for the few poor souls out there looking for a high-end computer for a reasonable price with or without accessories - give me a call - 0905-863.863 or email, [email protected]. Everything in Amazon Residence Jomtien for inspection, sound test and more? Lol....

I want to add - for the ones not knowing much about computer more than there are hot girls on the Internet - FORGET about i5/i7 generations - and focus on RAW COMPUTING POWER. The extra added PCI lanes or increased bus-speeds and lower TDP that comes with the newer gens is completely irrelevant to most people.

I give you an example:

3570K - 7155p - Benchmark - (This is a 3rd gen Intel i5)
7300HQ - 6833p - Benchmark - (This is a 7th generation i5)

What is the difference? Well, newer generation Intel CPU's focus MOSTLY on power efficiency. While my 3rd gen CPU beats the 7th gen in raw power, it has a thermal design of 77W compared to a mere 35W for the 7300HQ. But this is ofc of less interest as the GPU itself will use 230W at peak or more. For gaming, workstation, processing, TDP is not relevant in this price range.

So what can you DO with a  3570K + R280X? Well, in todays world of computing there is NO PROGRAM THAT YOU CAN'T START. There is no game that will refuse to work. Rendering, encoding and decoding will be a relative progress in Computing terms but again - we are still talking about a 15K computer. For most usage, this computer will outperform 98% of all computers you will find in Tukcom. This is ofc easy as in Thailand, people want the cheapest, and they buy the cheapest and they get the cheapest slowest computers in the world. This one - however - is not. It will feel as any modern professional computer - the bottleneck will be when you start to game in ULTRA in FULL HD. But no other new computer under 30K will be able to do that anyways.

The sale price on used IT drops quicker than a girls panties on Soi 6 when offered 3,000 ST.

Good luck with your sale but I think you will have a hard time getting your asking price.

For the record I think it is a good deal.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SOLD. Thank you.

Archived