Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centara condo 1 week rental 6th nov to 13th deal

talung66

I just got a ticket to manila today last minute decision and rent out a condo at centara Soi 15.so want to rent it for 1 week.

The room goes for 1422 a night on airbnb + extra fees I will happy with half that 700 a night just to recover some of my rent as it will be empty any how and no extra fees.

BMs need to be in pattay to look first and confirm with deposit.  

All bills/cable and wifi included.pm or call 0625289601

Martin

PS yes this should be in another section.

No need to comment in this post 

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

13 minutes ago, hotforpattaya said:

Are you even allowed to sublet?  

Yes of course. Look on airbnb at the more than half rentals that have a calendar for when people are travelling a letting. 

How many of those do you think OWN the property? 

Just another law that is not applied in most cases. Nothing to worry about.

4 hours ago, talung66 said:

I just got a ticket to Manila today last minute decision and rent out a condo at centara Soi 15.so want to sub let for 1 week.

The room goes for 1422 a night on airbnb + extra fees I will happy with half that 700 a night just to recover some of my rent as it will be empty any how and no extra fees.

BMs need to be in pattay to look first and confirm with deposit.  

All bills/cable and wifi included.pm or call 0625289601

Martin

PS yes this should be in another section.

No need to comment in this post 

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

Maybe best to post in 'hotel/guesthouse' section. Not sure about the veracity of subletting...wouldn't be for me.

I also wonder what the owner's attitude would be to the subletting idea...my guess is that they wouldn't be happy. There is also often a specific clause in letting contracts forbidding subletting. 

Not to mention it's illegal to let for less than one month.....

1 hour ago, asmodeus said:

You cant bring a lady of the night back to the room that would be illegal too..

6 hours ago, hotforpattaya said:

Are you even allowed to sublet?  

3 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Maybe best to post in 'hotel/guesthouse' section. Not sure about the veracity of subletting...wouldn't be for me.

I also wonder what the owner's attitude would be to the subletting idea...my guess is that they wouldn't be happy. There is also often a specific clause in letting contracts forbidding subletting. 

2 hours ago, asmodeus said:

To the ones that can't read properly i said no need to comment.ok maybe i worded it wrong now but is it really worth your efforts.i am only trying to make under 5k in spending money for a trip that came up out of the blue.it a great deal that would normally cost one around 10k but the time bills and cleaning fee is added.

it my rental so stay in my room for 7 days.as a friend and leave 700 baht a night on the fridge. 

I am not a landlord 

1 hour ago, fforest said:

You cant bring a lady of the night back to the room that would be illegal too..

Thanks i know you follow my CC tread.enjoy your breakfast for the next few months.the granola is really nice hope you got some.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

2 minutes ago, talung66 said:

To the ones that can't read i said no need to comment.ok maybe i worded it wrong now but is it really worth your efforts.i only trying to make under 5k in spending money for a trip that came up out of the blue.it a great deal that would normally cost one around 10k but the time bills and cleaning fee is added.

it my rental so stay in my room for 7 days.as a friend and leave 700 baht a night on the fridge. 

thanks

Mate, we can all read...rather than posting in the hotels/guesthouse section, you chose to post in Barstool Banter. No surprise that you got some comments/banter.

18 minutes ago, talung66 said:

To the ones that can't read i said no need to comment.

If they can't read ....how would they know not to comment? :P

your attitude is a bit stinky btw. I like the kitchen bit though.

11 hours ago, talung66 said:

To the ones that can't read properly i said no need to comment.ok maybe i worded it wrong now but is it really worth your efforts.i am only trying to make under 5k in spending money for a trip that came up out of the blue.it a great deal that would normally cost one around 10k but the time bills and cleaning fee is added.

I am not a landlord 

Thanks i know you follow my CC tread.enjoy your breakfast for the next few months.the granola is really nice hope you got some.

Just joking about bringing a lady back to the room....Will be picking up some granola...

With respect, but I find it unacceptable to sublet property without the landlord his knowledge. Especially short term. If there is a problem, with the law or anything else, he or she will be responsible. 

Archived